X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNu31J7ynQk

dejagah comp from panama game. He is just head and shoulders above our other midfielders. So composed on the ball. A quality player. We just need him to be fit and regain his speed for WC. And I honestly doubt australia can do that. He needs to lower his salary demands just to be in a quality environment that will have him ready to lead us in the WC

That video shows the truth about ashcan.

His movement and distribution is great and he's really done an amazing job adapting to be a more central midfield player for TM.

At this point as long he joins a team and gets PT he will get ready.

He just needs to increase his fitness in the months before the world cup.

Those passes and movements are so smooth, you can see the german style of his soccer.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Why don't you guys lower your salary demands at work so you can have a better position? Don't want to? Oh okay then why should he
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Lowering salary demands is probably more profitable than having no salary which is his current status.

But financial aspect aside, he needs to remain in shape for the WC. Ashkan needs regular playing time ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          Why don't you guys lower your salary demands at work so you can have a better position? Don't want to? Oh okay then why should he
          Key phrase.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Better position=better salary!

Comment

ofcourse no one can tell him what salary he should accept. That's his and only his decision, however, in the world of sports, every year that passes, makes a player less marketable. If he thinks the offers are not good this year, wait until he sees what the offers will be next year.
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Any where he signs is I portent now. If he signs in some kiry league with kiry plAyers it will make him worse añd he won't have anyboffer next year. Also he might sign a 3 year contract which could be a disaster if not an appropriate clubs.
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I'm not thrilled about his potential A-League move but it's honestly better than being clubless or being benched in a European side. At this point, the question with Ashkan is not development (like it is with Sardar and Saeid who are rotting in Russia) but more-so fitness and consistent playing time so he remains sharp. Sydney would be perfect for that, though no doubt their fitness standards are below those of any German side.

Comment

At this point, as long as he’s getting playing time.

They’ll also be competing in the 2018 ACL so there’s that.

Oh and also, Ashkan can say hi to Benjamin Williams from us. Unless he’s in the witness protection program of course.

Comment

The Australia roumor is probably from his agent so that we dont get dissipointed when he goes to some German team in the 2 division or Championship.Its just a feeling Not that i Think he can do better he is a beast. But he seems troubled by his injury.

Comment

The time is approaching....the real question is will we see ashkan or cashkan make a decision on his future?

If he was smart he would have joined a team like Sepahan a while ago.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

as much as i love sepahan, he was smart not to even bother going to Iran in the first place he understands the corruption level there and plus he wants his family to have a comfortable life
                          Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          The time is approaching....the real question is will we see ashkan or cashkan make a decision on his future?

If he was smart he would have joined a team like Sepahan a while ago.

Comment

Just watching the whole first half again, ashkan really is a level above the rest on the field. He is pure class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Just watching the whole first half again, ashkan really is a level above the rest on the field. He is pure class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              where did you see the replay?

Comment

full match no spoilers thread
                                Originally posted by Omids View Post
                                where did you see the replay?

Comment

Working...
                                X