Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any club is fine. He needs to train and get match fitness. He has been great for TM in his clubless games but this won't last until the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      "According to reports in Iran, Ashkan Dejagah has held successful preliminary talks with Australian side, Sydney FC. What do you think of this move if it happens?"
      https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/929412544271351808
      I will be the first to bash him if he chooses Australia over Europe/Persepolis. Needs to stop being a Cashkan Dejagah and more of a Askhan Dejagah.

Comment

Dejagah in the Australian league is like having Ghoochannejhad in the Cypriot League.... It's just.....idk.....injur league ha dar shaane ma nist. Our players can do better

Comment

wow that would be totally shitty move. Why cant he just go to bundesliga 2 ? Or Austrian League ? Or eridivisie ? He can afford to take a lower contract for 1-2 years jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            wow that would be totally shitty move. Why cant he just go to bundesliga 2 ? Or Austrian League ? Or eridivisie ? He can afford to take a lower contract for 1-2 years jeez.
            The only Austrian team that can afford Ashkan's salary is RB Salzburg.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              The only Austrian team that can afford Ashkan's salary is RB Salzburg.
              whats this shit with his salary ? The guy was in qatar for 3-4 years making more than most players in their life times. He can go to some lower german team and be in top shape for the WC, because we need him. Its just for 6 months anyways.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNu31J7ynQk

dejagah comp from panama game. He is just head and shoulders above our other midfielders. So composed on the ball. A quality player. We just need him to be fit and regain his speed for WC. And I honestly doubt australia can do that. He needs to lower his salary demands just to be in a quality environment that will have him ready to lead us in the WC

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                  I'm not good with old Persian dialect... or are you just writing nonsense?
                  انت غضبان اخ؟
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

He should go to the Netherlands and play for a bigger team, he's more than capable.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      He should go to the Netherlands and play for a bigger team, he's more than capable.
                      if he lowers his salary demands I dont know why he couldnt go to AZ, Feyenoord, PSV, Vitesse, Utrecht

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah @ Club?

If Ashkan moves to Australia it shows that he’s just a money driven player, nothing more.

3 years in Qatar, and now some trash Austalian league which is compared to the 2nd division of Holland by Dutch football fans...so much for announcing his new team after the 2 friendlies.

This of course does not take away his decent performances for TM lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          If Ashkan moves to Australia it shows that he’s just a money driven player, nothing more.

3 years in Qatar, and now some trash Austalian league which is compared to the 2nd division of Holland by Dutch football fans...so much for announcing his new team after the 2 friendlies.

This of course does not take away his decent performances for TM lately.
                          your right, but aurstrlian league is better than not playing at all

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            your right, but aurstrlian league is better than not playing at all
                            yup, but not a whole lot ..!
                            But I guess he can @ least keep in better form than sitting on sidelines all season, & I’ll take that over gutter, China & PP ..!
                            When does their season end !?

Comment

Mentally and technically he is as sharp as ever however physically specially in the speed department he has lost a lot!
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                Would actually confirm the fact that he is not able to find a decent club and needed to travel around the world. Would actually be a very very bad move. Why not help Perspolis instead?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                                He can’t, we are suspended for 2 transfer windows thanks to Taremi and Persepolis management.

Comment

Working...
                                X