This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    Would be so great for us. I would always be against him joining a club team in Iran, but if Europe doesn't work out it is his best option. But I dont think we can afford him. He would help us so much though lol, and the jersey would look unreal with his name on the back
    I know right. That jersey is very sexy. And I'm talking about the ACL Red one. Oh my God. I want it so bad.

Dejagah would look good in a Persepolis jersey. I want him in Persepolis, I'm totally behind him joining our club. But seeing how we can't add him and if he can't find a club in Europe, I would recommend Lige Bartar clubs that will be in the 2018 ACL.

Ali Karimi coaching Naft Tehran, Dejagah could fit there well too. But like you said, he might not be content with the offer.

Esteghlal is also in the ACL, so that's an option for him if they can afford him. They are in deep **** right now too and they will be in the 2018 ACL. I don't want to see him in blue and I think he low key prefers us over Esteghlal. But the truth is he would help them A LOT in both the League/Hazfi and ACL.

Comment

He was posting everyday his training sessions in his Insta account before TM matches to say i keep training despite being without club, now it seems he doesn't care, he knows he will get the call by CQ with or without club, if i am CQ i wouldn't invite him for the next couple friendly matches to wake him up!

Comment

I don't get how Daniel Davari can find a team, but Dejagah can't.....

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He was posting everyday his training sessions in his Insta account before TM matches to say i keep training despite being without club, now it seems he doesn't care, he knows he will get the call by CQ with or without club, if i am CQ i wouldn't invite him for the next couple friendly matches to wake him up!
          There is no way he doesn't care... He is a professional, and he knows that he can't keep playing for TM without a club, and it won't pass for the World Cup. He needs it to stay in shape, and he will sign with a club soon. Especially with Saman now being invited to TM, and Masoud performing well, he should already have enough pressure.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

This is kind of getting worrisome..

At this point I have the feeling he'll find a club in the winter. He cannot just rely on Team Melli. He needs to be playing and training with a club on a weekly basis.

Comment

Will he ever find a club? We are almost in October...

Comment

i think we have to go ,for jan

Comment

Its not that he cant, more that he wont. But this is exreme if you think about it.
                  The guy have played 2 club matches in over 1 year.
                  And have no been without a club so long???

Comment

what is up with this guy????? when is he going to get a club??

Comment

Fuck's sake guys lool, why do people keep bumping up this thread to express disappointment? I keep opening it hoping for some news but instead it's the same comments repeated by different members. Let's just wait and see how it pans out, it's getting frustrating constantly having my hopes dashed -___-

Comment

Change the thread name to Ashkan Dejagah @ ClubLess FC | 2017 - 2018

No need to have the Wolfsburg name almost 2 months into the season.
                        Either Dejagah will wait til January to sign somewhere or he won't play club level this season.

Bright side is he will likely be healthy come WC time and only focus on TM

Comment

He won't go to Russia if he doesn't play club football at all this season, I guarantee you that.

Comment

im sure the EU interest for his services is there, especially as a part-time, depth chart add-on, but he simply aint willing to play for cheap $$..!!
                            besides he has been a near constant sick-note @ his recent clubs and by enlarge nicking a living off of them for quiet a few years now, so unless an EU Club is in emergency, ultra desperate situation in their MF, they wont be likely to tie the knot with him..!

Anymore it seems that its gonna be Winter transfer if any move for him pre-WC...!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              He won't go to Russia if he doesn't play club football at all this season, I guarantee you that.
                              I guarantee you that he will go to Russia.. As long as he stays healthy, Dejagah remains one of our best players regardless of if he plays at a club or not.
                              No way CQ will leave Dejagah out

Comment

Lol, he's alright but definitely not one of the best players. He's been average in the WCQ and is becoming slower every year. I rather see Masoud, Ghoddos or even JB at CAM over him.
                                We can't keep rewarding players for their ancient accomplishments when we have so much individual talent waiting to get a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X