Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may be alone in this but I believe he's still got what it takes for the Bundesliga. His stamina has never been the best, but he can definitely still play at the top level, no need to move to Greece or anywhere else.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

If we are not careful Pananios will represent Iran in the World Cup!
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Apparently English media are interested in Dejagah w/e that means, idk i can't read farsi

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW5d4HEgzBz/?hl=en

Comment

Hull city is interested. They have unofficially asked about him.

Comment

"Iranianlegioner" is probably even worse than the worst Iranian medias. Totally unreliable news

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
              I may be alone in this but I believe he's still got what it takes for the Bundesliga. His stamina has never been the best, but he can definitely still play at the top level, no need to move to Greece or anywhere else.
              Of course he does. Dejagah is pure class and he just turned 31 which is not at all too old to play at the highest level. He just needs a little bit of consistent training with a top team to regain his full form. Unfortunately many here don't see that and seem to write him off. Same thing with Shojaei two years ago so many here wrote him off and look at him now 33/34 and killing it. It's all up to the player though to show enough drive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

He's just posted a story of himself flying to England. Fulham calling ?!
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                  He's just posted a story of himself flying to England. Fulham calling ?!
                  Dejagah to Arsenal confirmed

Comment

He should go to the Chinese Super League!

Comment

Crossing my fingers he signs with a PL team and not championship. He could be a super sub on a lesser team like Burnley or Huddersfield.

Comment

yes seems like he will play in england this season. not bad he needs to stay in shape for WC

Comment

Would be great to have in him PL
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I saw I also he posted with British airways hope a good roll team take him

Comment

i am surprise why everton dont want him, thier owner is iranian, and dejagah did well in epl with fulham also he has experience in europe

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                i am surprise why everton dont want him, thier owner is iranian, and dejagah did well in epl with fulham also he has experience in europe
                                im surprised you, a master of the obvious dont know the answer to this . Everton is a team challenging for CL spots this year and is signing big players in their prime ( only rooney is a plyer out of his prime and that is special circumstances) . No disrespect to Ash but hes not in his prime, and wouldnt help a team like Everton that much at all. In the PL teams like west brom, watford, newly promoted teams, stoke are the level for him. But fulham wouldnt be bad even though they are second division, he would be a key player, he knows the club, fans, etc

Comment

Working...
                                X