This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
    You are correct, sir. Different ones depending on the pic, the mood etc.
    nice one, I'm pretty much the same. Gave you a follow.

Comment

so appearently Fifa Rule says when the documents are not delivered within 15 days the player is eligable to play automatically thereafter,
      but what do these Qatari fucktards do? they contact Fifa at the 14th day! Now Fifa has to decide.
      The fuck are they holding such a grudge against Dejagah? He must have pissed them off really bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
        so appearently Fifa Rule says when the documents are not delivered within 15 days the player is eligable to play automatically thereafter,
        but what do these Qatari fucktards do? they contact Fifa at the 14th day! Now Fifa has to decide.
        The fuck are they holding such a grudge against Dejagah? He must have pissed them off really bad!
        Probably got his contract paid in full. Cause if they cancelled it, that means they pay. And for 5 Milly Euros a year, no way Ashkan cancelled that contract.

Comment

Seems his ITC issue is finally solved and he is in squad for today's match against Dortmund, hope he gets some minutes:
          http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/b...fsburg-24.html

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Seems his ITC issue is finally solved and he is in squad for today's match against Dortmund, hope he gets some minutes:
            http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/b...fsburg-24.html
            Ino Kicker har hafte intori neveshte Bud

Comment

we will know today if he is in the line up or at least on the subs, any news if they sell his jersey?

Comment

Not in the squad.

Comment

He's not eligible yet.
                  http://www.transfermarkt.de/vfl-deja...ew/news/265728

Comment

told you those gutteri soosks gonna milk the timing allowed for issuing ITC for all its worth....!

Comment

I'm actually quite pissed off. It's not like he's got a 2 year contract. There's only like 4 months left. If he doesn't play next week, this should go to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Comment

wtf is happening? sad

Comment

guys we know playtime is really important and i really hope ashkan gets to play asap!, but atleast he's training in a proper camp.

Comment

I hope the WC in Qatar flops. Actively dissuading people who ask me whether its worth going. Lying about it if I have to

Comment

and iranians will still go spend millions every year visiting these shit persian gulf countries.

Boycott these scumbag soosmar-khors.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

fuck this!

Comment

Working...
                                X