Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK enough thanks about not talking about racism here - let's back to topic.

Has he gotten his ITC yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      OK enough thanks about not talking about racism here - let's back to topic.

Has he gotten his ITC yet?
      Qatar Federation has 7 days to provide the ITC. If they do not reply and no response is received in 30 days he is allowed to be registered.

It's not bad for him to get a few weeks of practice to get back into shape. He's been out of soccer for nearly a year. The more practice the better.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
        Qatar Federation has 7 days to provide the ITC. If they do not reply and no response is received in 30 days he is allowed to be registered.

It's not bad for him to get a few weeks of practice to get back into shape. He's been out of soccer for nearly a year. The more practice the better.
        then im pretty sure those scandalous mofos gonna milk it for most of that 30 day period..!

Comment

Never thought there'd be an Ashkan @ Wolfsburg thread again. I am glad he is back where he belongs, wish him all the best this season. He plays hard and gives it his all on the pitch every time so if he can stay healthy he is going to do well

Comment

i have a feeling qatar might not give the ITC, so he wont play in bundesliga till iran play qatar on march 21, i hope i am wrong, but they have a bad track record

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              i have a feeling qatar might not give the ITC, so he wont play in bundesliga till iran play qatar on march 21, i hope i am wrong, but they have a bad track record
              The main reason Qatari Federation is doing this is so that if he performs well in Bundensliga they can say after the 30 days that they have a contract with him. At which date Dejagah either has to go back or be sold to Wolfsburg. That would be the worst thing to happen. I'm just speculating.

Comment

The main reason Qatari Federation is doing this is so that if he performs well in Bundensliga they can say after the 30 days that they have a contract with him. At which date Dejagah either has to go back or be sold to Wolfsburg. That would be the worst thing to happen. I'm just speculating.
                he is a free player, how they can have a contract with him?

Comment

"Release process is still running

Ashkan Dejagah is not eligible for the new entry. For the offense, after his change in winter from Doha to the VfL Wolfsburg still need a release, so the return was last week in the game against the 1. FC Cologne outside.

Meanwhile, the Wolves have received an official feedback from the Qatari Federation, which is why coach Valérien Ismaël is now expecting a quick run: "FIFA can now be switched on, and everything will be a bit faster," said the Frenchman, who is clear on the next 48 Hours hopes. Wolfsburg will not be expected until Sunday, with TSG 1899 Hoffenheim in the Volkswagen Arena hosting their opponents."

http://www.ligainsider.de/ashkan-dej...t-noch-181587/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                    "Release process is still running

Ashkan Dejagah is not eligible for the new entry. For the offense, after his change in winter from Doha to the VfL Wolfsburg still need a release, so the return was last week in the game against the 1. FC Cologne outside.

Meanwhile, the Wolves have received an official feedback from the Qatari Federation, which is why coach Valérien Ismaël is now expecting a quick run: "FIFA can now be switched on, and everything will be a bit faster," said the Frenchman, who is clear on the next 48 Hours hopes. Wolfsburg will not be expected until Sunday, with TSG 1899 Hoffenheim in the Volkswagen Arena hosting their opponents."

http://www.ligainsider.de/ashkan-dej...t-noch-181587/
                    good move use FIFA, which is faster, than the turtle Qatar FA

Comment

Any news ??? will he be in the squad for today´s match?

Comment

He's nor starting, neither in the squad.

Comment

At least his team won vs. Hoffenheim. They are out of the danger zone for now.

Comment

Ashkan will wear #25.

Comment

Is the ITC issue solved now and he can play?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                Is the ITC issue solved now and he can play?
                                usually old club has like 7-10 days and if they dont release it new club can just move along without it

Comment

Working...
                                X