This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    True, but to be fair, we also have a team called Siah Jamegan Aboomoslem, so.....
    Qadissiya is a battle of occupation and slavery.

Aboomoslem is about freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
      Dude, Iran is killing Syrians on a daily basis. How is that not "going to foreign countries"?
      I mean real countries like France and USA. Idek what goes on in Syria, it's a complete mess on all sides and everyone's got their own story... anyways back to my point (before admins warn us to stay on topic), these racist wars are retarded and makes us look like morons so let's just not engage too much in it.

Comment

can we stick to football and dejagah, and not get off course for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          How is it considered racist when most of these countries have soccer teams named al qadisiya? Literally a battle where they raped Iranian people? Are you sure we are the racist ones?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
          Oh what Irony.

Comment

Sometimes its best to handle these matters maturely, making sure we elevate the way we look in the worlds eyes. We should not lower ourselves to being racist or appearing so because one day we want to distance ourselves from all the nefarious things in our region and maintaing our class is key for others to accept us.

...I still have time to say..... HAHAHA QATAR how much money did you waste??? Cant wait to eliminate team Mercenary in March!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              EDIT: I just looked it up and it seems to me that abou mooslem freed iran from arab rule?
              How is that the same? He freed us. It doesn't say anywhere that he raped and pillaged arabs.
              Unless im missing something thats not the same thing.
              Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Qadissiya is a battle of occupation and slavery.
              Aboomoslem is about freedom.
              Well yeah, but they were freedom fighters sort of in the spirit of the American Sons of Liberty. But I see what you're getting at, they weren't the aggressors at least.

Comment

Dude, Iran is killing Syrians on a daily basis. How is that not "going to foreign countries"?
                Stop listening to propaganda.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

why is this thread going to syria, is suppose to be Ashkan and bundesliga

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Stop listening to propaganda.
                    So your disputing Iran's role in the Syrian civil war?

Comment

––––– just don't make racist remarks. We can push this conversation to another thread in the General forum, we're hijacking the Ashkan thread and I've been a part of it, so sorry for that
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

So your disputing Iran's role in the Syrian civil war?
                        Irans role is to back the Gov't same govt whom was controlling a country that did not have secular violence and the terror of ISIS. Irans not going around killing innocent Syrians. They are exterminating this disease.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

gentlemen! Pls focus on Dejagah and Wolfsburg! If you wanna discuss who is racist and who is not, pls feel free to do so in the general forum! Thanks
                          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

^ Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              can we stick to football and dejagah, and not get off course for no reason
                              I second this! Please stay on the topic guys.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                I second this! Please stay on the topic guys.
                                i agree is just stupid and nonsense people talking about syrian civil war on here!

Comment

Working...
                                X