Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abedzadeh is gonna get some seriously big games. Their last four of the season are against Braga, Porto, Chaves and Sporting Lisbon. Huge opportunity to show Queiroz he can do it against top level opposition.

Maybe a chance to change CQs mind for the goalkeeping spot in Russia?

Comment

It will be a tie breaker for him. Either he gains or loses CQ's trust. Personally, I think he is an overrated goal keeper and nothing near his legendary father.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        It will be a tie breaker for him. Either he gains or loses CQ's trust. Personally, I think he is an overrated goal keeper and nothing near his legendary father.
        How is he overrated? Nobody really hypes him up or are enthustiastic about him on this forum. On the opposite he seems to be fighting to shut his critics up. He has been struggling to get to where he is now, he is by far in the best team out of all our goalkeepers. He deseves some credit! Eyval!

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
          How is he overrated? Nobody really hypes him up or are enthustiastic about him on this forum. On the opposite he seems to be fighting to shut his critics up. He has been struggling to get to where he is now, he is by far in the best team out of all our goalkeepers. He deseves some credit! Eyval!
          His performance is nothing special and his team is not better than SS or Persepolis. Both Beiranvad and Hosseini are way ahead of him. Even Mazaheri is better than him. I even rate Davari better than him.

Maritimo is at level of Padideh.

What is so exciting about this performance, that some people are making such a fuss?

Comment

Comment

His performance is nothing special and his team is not better than SS or Persepolis. Both Beiranvad and Hosseini are way ahead of him. Even Mazaheri is better than him. I even rate Davari better than him.

What is so exciting about this performance, that some people are making such a fuss?
              Man nemidonam che ghadr darvazebanish khoobe, amma be nazare to chera sathe maritimo mesle Padideh ast?

Ro che hesabi migi ke Maritimo va Padideh ham-sath hastand?
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Way to be supporting bro...

Stop hating

Comment

LMAO yea the 5th team in the 7th best league in Europe (https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...ngs/index.html) is at the same level as the 11th team of shitty PGL. Thanks for the good laugh I needed it bud

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Man nemidonam che ghadr darvazebanish khoobe, amma be nazare to chera sathe maritimo mesle Padideh ast?
                    Ro che hesabi migi ke Maritimo va Padideh ham-sath hastand?
                    Portugal has 3 good teams Porto, Sporting and Benfica. They also have one ok team like Braga. The rest are Micky Mouse. It is just like Eredivisie which you have PSV, AJAX, Feynoord and an ok team like AZ. Persepolis, SS, Zob and Sep can play in Portuguese league and be among top half. Maritimo is nothing special. Be andazeye Padideh bad nist. (I exaggerated a bit to show the difference).

Most of their encounters vs top 3 have been disastrous. It shows the gap between them.
                    vs Benfica (1-1, 5-0)
                    vs Porto (3-1, ...)
                    vs Sporting (5-0,...)
                    Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-16-2018, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Portugal has 3 good teams Porto, Sporting and Benfica. They also have one ok team like Braga. The rest are Micky Mouse. It is just like Eredivisie which you have PSV, AJAX, Feynoord and an ok team like AZ. Persepolis, SS, Zob and Sep can play in Portuguese league and be among top half. Maritimo is nothing special. Be andazeye Padideh bad nist. (I exaggerated a bit to show the difference).

Most of their encounters vs top 3 have been disastrous. It shows the gap between them.
                      vs Benfica (1-1, 5-0)
                      vs Porto (3-1, ...)
                      vs Sporting (5-0,...)
                      In Iran
                      Physical level is extremely low.
                      It is unprofessional level of training culture and enverment.
                      Bad coaches.
                      Bad pitches.
                      At the same time, players are not hungry to get out of Iran. 90% of the players in the Portuguese league want to improve as a player and that makes it perfect place for a player to get max out of his potentiall.
                      At the same time, no clubs in Iran are ready to play in Portugal. Iranian players are extremely poorly trained. Their physics is one of the lowest versus European teams. Look at Ali Karimi from Sepahan. Did not get more than 2 matches for Dinamo in Croatia. A top player from Iranen leauge is not even good enough physically trained like while he is 20 years to play in a such "low leauge" - what do you think our 30 year old low-skilled players are going to do? Drive around there with a wheelchair?

Comment

I wouldn't say Maritimo is on the same level as Padideh, but they also aren't anything special. From the games I've watched, The Portuguese league is trash outside of the top three. I'd rank them around the same level as Paninios or Estheghlal/Perspolis.

We still haven't seen enough from Amir to say he's special or a bust, but as it stands I don't think it hurts having him as our 3rd option in the WC squad.

Comment

Just watched his highlights in the previous page. I have to say that I'm impressed by how much his decision making has improved. He also looks a lot more relaxed and way calmer than during the games he played for Rah Ahan.

Comment

Guys his market value was raised to 500k EUR on Transfermarkt! On a site note seems like he spent some time in England including a season with Tottenham u18 which is news to me!

https://www.transfermarkt.de/amir-ab...spieler/218431

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

He is developing like crazy this season, hope his contract gets extended.

Comment

I don't think Maritimo have lost since he's become the #1 keeper!

Comment

Working...
                                X