Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next game is against Tondela 17:00 CET tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
      This guy won't be a super star. This is waste of time.
      I suppose you are being sarcastic. He seems to have the confidence of his father.

Comment

I hope he gets contract extension at Maritímo as it ends on 30 June, and becomes their 1st GK so I can watch the games live as I’ll be doing my internship in Portugal from september this year [emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I hope he gets contract extension at Maritímo as it ends on 30 June, and becomes their 1st GK so I can watch the games live as I’ll be doing my internship in Portugal from september this year [emoji41]
          Lisbon? You're going to have a good time there!

Comment

@FutbolPortugal

XI #Marítimo: Abedzadeh; Bebeto, Zainadine, Pablo, Rúben Ferreira; Fabrício, Jean Cléber, Correa, Ricardo Valente; Rodrigo Pinho, Joel Tagueu.

https://twitter.com/FutbolPortugal/s...21270281654274

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/27546/To..._Maritimo.html

Comment

Horrible defending and Amir fails to save the quite weak shot.

Comment

Goal Maritimo

1-1

Comment

The goal he got scored on was a bit tricky ... either way, not a big deal, hopefully Maritimo can win!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      The goal he got scored on was a bit tricky ... either way, not a big deal, hopefully Maritimo can win!
                      It was a saveable shot but he got let down by his defender big time.

Scored a 6.4 based on the 1st half by Sofascore.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        It was a saveable shot but he got let down by his defender big time.
                        The quickness of the sequence, especially with defender mistake, made it harder to stop. Amir did the right thing coming out and making himself big in that close quarter. Just unlucky bounce off the shot

Comment

Maritimo up 2-1!

Comment

Goaaaaal Maritimo

1-2

Comment

Abedzadeh makes a great effort to come out of his box and head the ball away and then punches away the ball during a corner

Comment

He is doing great. twice he came out of the 18 year box and avoided two one on ones and also has been doing great on crosses

Comment

Working...
                                X