Taça CTT:
    1-0 W vs Estoril
    0-0 D vs Sporting CP
    0-0 D vs Belenenses.

Taça de Portugal Placard:
    1-0 W vs Torcatense
    2-3 W vs Oliveirense
    0-0 (2-4 after PKO) L vs Cova Piedade.

So 5 clean sheets out of 6 games, and most teams played against are all in the Primeira / Segunda Liga. Wow. [emoji1130][emoji1130]

Comment

Amir Abedzadeh @ Club Sport Maritimo | 2017

When was the last time we had a young Iranian GK in a top 5 EU league performing so well with the limited playing time he’s getting?

His performances shouldn’t definitely be overlooked guys, he looks to be breaking permanently into the TM GK ranks by surpassing Haghighi (got dropped for Panama and Venezuela games) quite recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        When was the last time we had a young Iranian GK in a top 5 EU league performing so well with the limited playing time he’s getting?

His performances shouldn’t definitely be overlooked guys, he looks to be breaking permanently into the TM GK ranks by surpassing Haghighi (got dropped for Panama and Venezuela games) quite recently.

Ironically, the last to do the same was Haghighi himself!

Comment

It seems like only 1 team will advance from the group stage in the cup and Amirs teams has only 2 points
          It can be only 1 game more for Amir this season if he dont get any playing time if he never plays in the league

Comment

Again named as MOTM by Portuguese media
            https://www.instagram.com/p/BdAmmGEh...-by=ahmadabedz

Comment

no #1, like father like son...we hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                no #1, like father like son...we hope.

I agree

Comment

his father was a legend. never felt that safe on the goali spot again after him. thinking of the mirzapours we had i get a bad feeling in my stomach.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

CQ really should throw this kid his first TM invite ..!
                    I think he has already done enough to fully deserve such an honor ..!
                    He needs to be assimilated into the TM GK crew soon, as in the next TM camp list, if he is to stand any chance possibly @ least warming the bench @ WC. ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      He needs to be assimilated into the TM GK crew soon, as in the next TM camp list, if he is to stand any chance possibly @ least warming the bench @ WC. ..!
                      He has already been invited ! He was there vs Venezuela!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        He was called him in the last camp.

Comment

Short Highlights - Belenenses 0:0 Maritimo:

http://futbik.net/portugal/192566-be...-maritimo.html

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Again named as MOTM by Portuguese media
                            https://www.instagram.com/p/BdAmmGEh...-by=ahmadabedz
                            I don't get how he was named the MOTM when base on highlights, he didn't make any real save!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              I don't get how he was named the MOTM when base on highlights, he didn't make any real save!!!!
                              Exactly, he even reminds me Davari with some flash of passiveness (once in the start and the second when the ball hit the post)

Comment

^ probably iranian journalists gave him that honor ..!lol

Comment

Working...
                                X