This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can we get rid of PP and its coach?

Honestly I am looking for potential way of sending Brangoh home and even ensuring PP losses not only 0IPl but also ACL matches. So please help.
    Any team that stands between our TM qualification for WC (or winning 3-0 against Foolad :-) should not exist at all.

So Mr Taj.

Either fire Brangoh, or shut him up.You are paying for him anyway. Stop any other football game in Iran for gods sake. This is TM and WC we are talking aAnd bout.

And Mr Brangoh,

Shut up and go back where you came from. Running away is what you have always done :-), so go home before you are forced to (remember many many millions pf people are praying and they are expecting for something to happen to your beloved ones soon) I am sure you can't sleep at night anyway because of what you are doing. But I also know that you don't care anyway.

So go back home. This will not only help TM, but also will help PP. I know you don't care, but at least be a decent person for once and have the courage to stay and not run away as you did in 200 and after that as well, since you have always been fired by the club you have been working for for in the pasta 10 years.

We know you well and we now why uou should die before becoming TM coach again. So go back where you came from while it is safe.

Absolutely unacceptable and wrong in many levels.
    Warnings issued.

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
    به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Working...
    X