Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Socceroos to play Iraq in Iran in March, returning for first time since 1997’s infamo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socceroos to play Iraq in Iran in March, returning for first time since 1997’s infamo

Roos’ return to Iran confirmed for March - FOX SPORTS Australia
    https://apple.news/AaN99Ir05SjmbnkxZxy8M8A
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

So other nations don't have a problem with finding oppositions to play friendlies in Iran and yet we have to beg for other countries to play us in neighbooring countries only to be disappointed time after time.
    Sure I guess that makes sense. SMH!
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      So other nations don't have a problem with finding oppositions to play friendlies in Iran and yet we have to beg for other countries to play us in neighbooring countries only to be disappointed time after time.
      They are in the same qualification group for 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        They are in the same qualification group for 2018.
        But why aren't we able to get teams to play us friendlies in Iran? Why did we have to lose the opportunity to play Morocco?
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

F this. I hope IFF provide them with an ricefield of worst quality!! I demand Kafashian and the rest of the gang to fill it up with water!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            IFF is to blame.

Comment

Working...
            X