This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    I wouldn't want him to rush for a Paniaonos return just yet. He is having to fight for his place at a much superior team that plays in Champions League competition. Let's at least have him play the season out and see where everything stands before wanting him to return to an inferior club.
    Although what you are saying makes 100% sense, he may leave for first team football if he thinks he won't get called up by CQ in a WC season!?
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

My Greek friend just told me that there is talks in the Greek media that he wont/isnt getting a lot of playing time with Olympiakos, and might soon leave, perhaps back to Panionios.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        My Greek friend just told me that there is talks in the Greek media that he wont/isnt getting a lot of playing time with Olympiakos, and might soon leave, perhaps back to Panionios.
        Would be awesome

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

On Karim's intention to leave, and possible return to Panionios:

"The transfers are still going on in Olympiakos and the Reds are already ready for the next big move. Who is the chosen, when it comes and how much it will cost.

Olympiacos intends to get an aggressor, which will probably be associated with the departure of Karim Ansarifard, with the exquisite for the position of Uros Jurjevic!"

http://www.sportdog.gr/sports/podosf...i-pote-erxetai

"Karim will not wait ...

Maybe the leaks from Olympiakos FC for the future of Karim Ansarifard indicate (twice in the month) that there is no question of leaving the Iranian offensive but things clearly point in the opposite direction.

Hasi from the first moment showed that he was not enthusiastic about Ansarifard for this, and from Belgium, too, Iran seemed to have understood what would follow. Prior to Belgrade, Iran saw Ben coming in after injury, and although he had finished preparing to "eat" for the position in the base figure. Karim was left in 18th Century in Belgrade, where he finally came from the ... back door to all five due to the issue that came out with Fortune. In Karaiskakis, the Iranian striker stayed again outside 18 years watching Ben again to fight and Emanuele to be on the bench.

And all this with Iranian seeing Hashi not counting him and Olympiacos to have the issue of acquiring another shaker in August. As much as they communicate with Olympiacos, they are unsuccessfully trying to "pass through" that there is no question with Ansarifard, it is sunnier that Hashi does not count on him, and that the players themselves will not spend a year that Iran (To which he is a member) will play the World Cup, on the podium. That is why it is already "looking for" the best choice to maintain the ... the denial of the "red-white" communicative policy. Two times since Olympiacos they dared last January to deal with the purchase of Ansarifard by Panionios and a few days after announcing it."

http://www.sdna.gr/monimes-stiles/pa...imenei-o-karim

"Looks Anasriffard Panionios
          The possibility of returning the Iranian aggressor is considered by the Neosmithnians

The case of Karim Ansarifard examines Panionios to strengthen the team's offensive line.

Ansarifard is not in the main choices of Besnik Hasi and the Neo-Myrniotes want to take advantage of this by re-bringing him to Nea Smyrna.

This is likely to get flesh and bones since Iran needs a team that will have time to take part in view of the Russian World Cup in the summer."

http://www.metrosport.gr/article/kit...arnt-panionios

""Scrapes" proposal for Ansarifard, opens the way for Jurjevic

A proposal for Karim Ansarifard is expected to be held by Olympiacos from a team from abroad, with Ural Jurjevic looking like a possible substitute for him. Panionios wants Iran ...

he Iranian striker is not in Hashi's shots, and as they all seem to be leaving the big port. Indeed, within the next few days, a team from abroad is expected to arrive at the offices of the "red-white" club for the 27-year-old striker according to "Live Sport".

The Piraeus will not say "no" to the possibility of selling it, as long as it is enough to be economically satisfied. At the same time, however, Ansarifard appears to prefer to go to Panionios, where he will definitely play and give him the data he wants on the Square ...

As for his replacement, Urzic Jurjevic of Partizan has been well into the daily routine of "red-white" news, and as Serbs insist in recent days, he is expected to become Olympiac player in the coming period. "

http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superl...i-o-dromos-gia

Comment

Three Iranians in one European team. That'll be amazing to watch!
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I wonder which foreign team it is that wants him. Something gives me the feeling that it's a Turkish team

Comment

According to Varzesh 3, he might go back to Osasuna since they have a new coach and he wants him.

Comment

rofl Kiarash wont be happy about this neither will I..

Comment

Nottingham Forest seems to want him. Sending him back to Panionios on loan wouldn't be a bad idea. To have Hajsafi, Shojaei and Ansarifard play side by side in the year leading to the World Cup is only a positive for Team Melli. We will see though.

Comment

Well, he's on the list of players for the CL playoff matches (not sure if this is the final list though, there are also B team players):

Comment

Going back to Osasuna would be a horrible plan.

Comment

Playing in 2nd division in Spain and England is pretty tough. Not sure is a wise decision!

Comment

I would be okay with moves to Panioanos or Nottingham Forest. Going to Osasuna would be horrible

Comment

Go back to paninos or forest

Comment

Greece is best bet. Spanish and English 2nd divisions have way too many games. He needs to focus on a team where he can maintain good form and not risk injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X