Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At his height: Karim Ansarifard. Iran took the opportunity to give his coach the opportunity. Two goals with the first being very nice and showed that Olympiacos should count more. It was his honor to not celebrate either of his goals as a sign of respect for the time he played in Panionios.

Weak Link: Masud Sozaya. We have been told when Iran is on a bad day then Panionios is a level down. Masoud did not take any initiatives, he seemed extinct, and as many times as the ball reached his feet, most of the passes were misplaced. Bad and the team leader Panayiotis Corbos, who may have been influenced by the problem he was facing last week, while the whole defensive operation of the Nomosrniotes was generally tragic.

Gaffa: All Panionios's suspending play in the first half. The truth is that the "blueberries" have not defensively used us to have such a bad presence in their defensive duties. No one but no one has been able to respond, so Olympiacos does a party.

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...olympiakos-3-4

Comment

Karim's brace

Masoud's chip goal

Comment

Goftogooye televisioni ba Karim pas az baazi.

Kami dar bareye 2 maahe akhir mige va dar bareye Masoud ham harf mizane:

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...duskoli-omada/
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Goftogooye televisioni ba Karim pas az baazi.

Kami dar bareye 2 maahe akhir mige va dar bareye Masoud ham harf mizane:

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...duskoli-omada/
          his english is quite decent. Happy for him two score and start again, he really suffered a lot in thee last two months without any action, and the major diss of being left out of CL squad. Fuck Besnik Hasi. I truly believe there could have been a racial motive behind this. He played excellently in the first game of the season when Hasi started him bc of no other options, only to be banished thereafter. Something doesnt add up...

But the last Question : "You were left out of training for over two months, not involved in games, did you any conversations with Mr. Hasi as to why this was the case, what were his reasons ? "

Karims Answer : " I prefer you ask another question "

Comment

Originally posted by Nimz View Post
            And Masoud leads the league in passes, 2nd in crosses!!
            PERSIANS taking over Greece like 2500 years ago
            Unfourtunately he leads the table in highest turnovers as well, but he is second best in successful crosses.

So overall, he is doing more good than bad so far this season.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
              I personally degree. Gucci is almost on par with Sardar and significantly better than Karim.
              Gucci is a pure goal poacher, and will make a goal out of absolutely nothing. That's the kind of back up striker I want in my WC squad.
              I beg the differ, Gucci is a player who has to be served and fed in order to score goals as he has limited football skills. He can't create goals out of nothing. However he is a goal poacher but he can't hold the ball, he lacks the technique or the physical strength. Ansarifard is a much more technically gifted player, naturally more talented who can also give important assists ( Uzbekistan and Qatar) it's not a coincidence that he plays for Olympiacos the champions of Greece while Gucci plays for Heerenveen. I can understand if someone compares Gucci with Ansarifard, but to claim that Gucci is almost on par with Azmoun is beyond me, so i can't seriously reply to that statement. Azmoun is head and shoulders above Gucci, he's in a different class

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                I beg the differ, Gucci is a player who has to be served and fed in order to score goals as he has limited football skills. He can't create goals out of nothing. However he is a goal poacher but he can't hold the ball, he lacks the technique or the physical strength. Ansarifard is a much more technically gifted player, naturally more talented who can also give important assists ( Uzbekistan and Qatar) it's not a coincidence that he plays for Olympiacos the champions of Greece while Gucci plays for Heerenveen. I can understand if someone compares Gucci with Ansarifard, but to claim that Gucci is almost on par with Azmoun is beyond me, so i can't seriously reply to that statement. Azmoun is head and shoulders above Gucci, he's in a different class
                I think you are correct but are underselling gucci's abilities a bit. He is a phenomenal poacher and his positioning around goal is very high class. He also hustles his ass off 100% of the time no questions asked, something that you cant 100% off the time say about sardar. But with gucci, he needs his team to have possession around the box to score goals. He succeeds in eridivisie bc it is very possession based, but not in championship bc of the physical back and forth nature. When the game is ultra physical he can get outmuscled as well, rendering him ineffective.

Sardar on the other hand has extensive experience on a counter attacking team at arguably the highest level of counterattacking football, Rostov in the Champions League 2016/17 vs Athletico Madrid, Ajax, Anderlecht, and Bayern. Those games really were the most extreme cases of counter attacking I have ever seen and undoubtedly some of the most successful. So Azmoun fits into that style for TM very well. He can be ultra dangerous even when his team has little possession, which is likely given TM have a below par defensive/central midfield, and center backs who can be playmakers as well, to keep the ball for extended periods of time. We will instead rely on pace on the counter, individual talent ( why Taremi excels in TM set up), and quick link up play up front from wingers,forwards, attacking mids, coupled with being excellent defensively ( this is the aspect that our DM's and especially ezatolahi excel in ) . This coupled with sardar's clear natural talent, great dribbler, pacy, insane leap, and good finishing with left and right foot, means that whatever his club form may be, he will always be the number one option for TM and rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  I think you are correct but are underselling gucci's abilities a bit. He is a phenomenal poacher and his positioning around goal is very high class. He also hustles his ass off 100% of the time no questions asked, something that you cant 100% off the time say about sardar. But with gucci, he needs his team to have possession around the box to score goals. He succeeds in eridivisie bc it is very possession based, but not in championship bc of the physical back and forth nature. When the game is ultra physical he can get outmuscled as well, rendering him ineffective.
                  Sardar on the other hand has extensive experience on a counter attacking team at arguably the highest level of counterattacking football, Rostov in the Champions League 2016/17 vs Athletico Madrid, Ajax, Anderlecht, and Bayern. Those games really were the most extreme cases of counter attacking I have ever seen and undoubtedly some of the most successful. So Azmoun fits into that style for TM very well. He can be ultra dangerous even when his team has little possession, which is likely given TM have a below par defensive/central midfield, and center backs who can be playmakers as well, to keep the ball for extended periods of time. We will instead rely on pace on the counter, individual talent ( why Taremi excels in TM set up), and quick link up play up front from wingers,forwards, attacking mids, coupled with being excellent defensively ( this is the aspect that our DM's and especially ezatolahi excel in ) . This coupled with sardar's clear natural talent, great dribbler, pacy, insane leap, and good finishing with left and right foot, means that whatever his club form may be, he will always be the number one option for TM and rightfully so.
                  Taremi and Sardar are a good combination specially if Taremi is used as SS. Taremi has some of Gucci's poaching ability and will be a replacement for him in couple of years. Karim needs a very creative CM right behind him. Someone like Shojaei but a little faster.

We need someone who dare to try long shots. Saman shows some glimpses of what I am talking about and I hope we see him scoring some goals from shots on target. We used to have so many people who could target the goal from far distance like Mahdavikia, Bagheri, Ando, Neko and younger Daei.
                  Last edited by PersianLegion; 10-15-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Taremi and Sardar are a good combination specially if Taremi is used as SS. Taremi has some of Gucci's poaching ability and will be a replacement for him in couple of years. Karim needs a very creative CM right behind him. Someone like Shojaei but a little faster.

We need someone who dare to try long shots. Saman shows some glimpses of what I am talking about and I hope we see him scoring some goals from shots on target. We used to have so many people who could target the goal from far distance like Mahdavikia, Bagheri, Ando, Neko and younger Daei.
                    Our best attack is

Ghoddos----Dejagah-----Taremi

-------------Sardar-----------

Bench : ARJ ( unless he starts killing it for TM he should be benched. Consistently useless performances cant be rewarded with more PT) , Ansarifard, Gucci, Torabi

Comment

Ansarifard's comments after the Panionios/Olympiacos match:

"Karim Ansarifard: What did he say about not celebrating the goals against Panionios?

The Karim Ansarifard was among the best players of Olympiakos in New Smyrna and scored two goals in the victory of the Reds 4-3.

In his statements after the match, the Iranian striker thanked Takis Leasing for the opportunity he gave him to play after a while, deprived his compatriot, Soyu Masoud, and explained that he had decided beforehand not to celebrate if he scored goals against the former team of.

Analytically what she said in Nova's camera:

"First of all I want to congratulate my team for the win because it was a very difficult game against one of the best teams in Greece. Indeed, it has been time since my last participation, God helped me to cope and I must continue to work hard to be able to play. It was a good opportunity for me because in the last two months I was completely out.

My coach in Ethniki happily entrusted me and scored two goals but I had two ninety minutes in two months. I'm glad I did it. I thank Koh Lassie who trusted me today and gave me the opportunity to prove what I can do. I came to Greece with a contract with Panionios, helped me everything and that is why I am in Olympiakos. I love the fans of Panionios and I have not celebrated the goals with respect and love for the fans of the team.

I had decided before that I would not do it. I have no words for Masood. Neither for his quality nor for his character, he is great, he is always trying for the best of his team and for our country he is a superstar. I am very happy about him, he is a leader and I hope he will do everything in his career and in his life. ""

http://sportdog.gr/sports/podosfairo...nh-kai-masoynt

Comment

I hope that Karim gets some playing time in the Champions Leauge specially
                        know against Barca!

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                          I hope that Karim gets some playing time in the Champions Leauge specially
                          know against Barca!
                          he won't. The coach who got fired, didn't include him in the CL.
                          I think the list can be updated in January again.

Comment

What Nokhodi said [emoji115]

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              he won't. The coach who got fired, didn't include him in the CL.
                              I think the list can be updated in January again.
                              I cant imagine how hard this is for him...
                              Its the dream of every player amd boy to play in the champions league one time.... And he is missing it because of this a$$hole...
                              sigpic

Comment

why did the former coach want to destroy Karims career?

Was it fight between them?

Comment

Working...
                                X