Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many other Asian sides wish they had a striker of Karim's pedigree. Perfect timing and run.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Many other Asian sides wish they had a striker of Karim's pedigree. Perfect timing and run.
      its fantastic when your third choice striker is in good form and starting for Olmypiakos. Hats off the Karim for showing determination to keep going despite bad luck in the first couple months of the season. He is back now ! As for ehsan and masoud, I think they are both in good form and panionios are playing at a high level.

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
        Kos penalty .. winning goal
        As for "Albanian" - Pond scum = ex Kos Coach
        Karim wasn't in field dude lol

He was subbed out around min 75.

Comment

Karim only issue is he is a bit static, and doesn't constantly moving around, that is a must for many world class strikers today, we are no more in 80s and 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Karim only issue is he is a bit static, and doesn't constantly moving around, that is a must for many world class strikers today, we are no more in 80s and 90s.
            another positive of azmoun, he is so mobile and all around the pitch, wide, central, deep, defending crosses, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Karim wasn't in field dude lol

He was subbed out around min 75.
              OH Snap... How did I miss that? Explains his Houdini act for the last 20 minutes. My bad.
              Fuck the Albanian Chamber pot cleaner anyway
              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

https://youtu.be/2jNBmB7zOu4?t=103

Above you see his inch perfect run at 1:43

Below you see it at 1:32

https://youtu.be/L1xFsI19EAs?t=91

Comment

Karim

Masoud

Ehsan

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Agha.....Merci! Karim is extremely under appreciated by TM fans. While his club situation is not great, he has proven time and time again that he is a workhorse. I have not seen many players that give it their 100% more than KA
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Btw, Ansarifard is now the 2nd best goalscorer in the Greek League (tied with 2 other players) with only 3 games under his belt and the 1st place player only has one goal more than him at 4. Also, Hajsafi moved to 2nd in the assists chart (tied with a host of other players) with 2 assists in total... the more you know.

http://www.superleaguegreece.net/en/stats/topplayers

Comment

Ansarifard is our best striker after Azmoun, but he is also versatile and can play on the wings capable of giving an assist unlike Gucci

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                          Ansarifard is our best striker after Azmoun, but he is also versatile and can play on the wings capable of giving an assist unlike Gucci
                          I personally degree. Gucci is almost on par with Sardar and significantly better than Karim.

Gucci is a pure goal poacher, and will make a goal out of absolutely nothing. That's the kind of back up striker I want in my WC squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                            Btw, Ansarifard is now the 2nd best goalscorer in the Greek League (tied with 2 other players) with only 3 games under his belt and the 1st place player only has one goal more than him at 4. Also, Hajsafi moved to 2nd in the assists chart (tied with a host of other players) with 2 assists in total... the more you know.

Thanks - great stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post

And Masoud leads the league in passes, 2nd in crosses!!
                              PERSIANS taking over Greece like 2500 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Nimz View Post
                                And Masoud leads the league in passes, 2nd in crosses!!
                                PERSIANS taking over Greece like 2500 years ago
                                Lol I was reffing a boys U17 match yesterday and the coach of the opposing team was a Greek guy (asked me where I'm from, I said Iran) who knew there were 3 Persians playing in the Greek league. He was an AEK fan but was planning to watch the Panionis Olympiacos replay match after the game I was reffing (he recorded it or w/e and told me not to tell him the score). We're getting some good international recognition lol

Comment

Working...
                                X