Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watch this game and think "how in the world do you not invite Masoud to camp?"
    I love watching him play. He holds the ball a little too long and tries to dribble too much but his IQ and vision is so high. Then he has these moments of brilliance.
    Don't get me wrong, he also has moments of pure, "WTF were you thinking?"
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      It's sad that this is actually worth a post tbh

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
      True, very sad!!

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
        I watch this game and think "how in the world do you not invite Masoud to camp?"
        I love watching him play. He holds the ball a little too long and tries to dribble too much but his IQ and vision is so high. Then he has these moments of brilliance.
        Don't get me wrong, he also has moments of pure, "WTF were you thinking?"
        this is a fair analysis of masoud. Dejagah doesnt have those wtf moments, and thats w I would rather start him than masoud. But masoud has such a high football IQ and is so calm on the ball, that if ashkan is not present, we need to have masoud. IMO, there should be two CAM's called up, ashkan and masoud. For the right wing it should be Ghoddos and ARJ. For the Left wing Taremi and Torabi . Up front Azmoun, Gucci, Ansarifard and if room for one more then Kaveh Rezaei as well .

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
          Masoud is a player who must definitely be taken to Russia.
          I have strong feeling he will be in CQ’s next call up list..!
          Aside from being a great coach, carlito is a masterful diplomat, he knows when to push the envelope politically, when to let off till situation cools off & timing is right for such a move.

Comment

Match highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jNBmB7zOu4

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
              lol at spiridonovic asking masoud to take pk with that cheeky smile. Panionios continue to unearth good young players from nowhere. Spiridonovic who scored the first goal and got the pk, durmishaj who scored the third, lamprou, previous young cb they sold to Kos, etc. I expect them to still finish in top 4 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                lol at spiridonovic asking masoud to take pk with that cheeky smile. Panionios continue to unearth good young players from nowhere. Spiridonovic who scored the first goal and got the pk, durmishaj who scored the third, lamprou, previous young cb they sold to Kos, etc. I expect them to still finish in top 4 this year.
                Spiridanovic played in Austria before joining Panionios. He couldn't break through though

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Spiridanovic played in Austria before joining Panionios. He couldn't break through though
                  yes. They often take younger players that dont quite make it in other leagues and get them performing at a high level. Same thing with Samed Yesil who is playing well for them now ( ex liverpool, Bayer Leverkusen ). Also Exactly what happened with ansarifard !

Comment

Karim should have taken the PK for a Hattrick
                    Its the least they could have done for him.
                    FUCKING ALBANIAN car thief.
                    I can't tell you how angry I am at this ALBANIAN smack dealer
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

how did I miss this game!! Nooooooo!!!

A big congrats to all our players for making us proud, wow, they were running the show!!
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                        Karim should have taken the PK for a Hattrick
                        Its the least they could have done for him.
                        FUCKING ALBANIAN car thief.
                        I can't tell you how angry I am at this ALBANIAN smack dealer
                        ?? Which penalty? Which Albanian?

Comment

Highlights:

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...05104330772480

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            ?? Which penalty? Which Albanian?
                            Kos penalty .. winning goal
                            As for "Albanian" - Pond scum = ex Kos Coach

Comment

Look at Karim's run on the poached goal. Once again, the most perfectly timed run possible, just like against Togo. I don't know how he does it, but whenever he goes for the poach, he is onside by a millimeter.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                                Look at Karim's run on the poached goal. Once again, the most perfectly timed run possible, just like against Togo. I don't know how he does it, but whenever he goes for the poach, he is onside by a millimeter.
                                reminds me a bit of Van Nisteroy

Comment

Working...
                                X