X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOOOAAAALLLLL

FAKE WHAT A GAME
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

4-3 olympiakos bias continues. That wastn a pk...

Comment

FML, why am I not watching this?! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji1130][emoji1130]

Comment

Masoud is now the captain of Panionios.

Comment

So close!!! Ehsan with the Freekick..

Comment

Clear foul on Ehsan!!! That should be a penalty!! Fuck Ref

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                Clear foul on Ehsan!!! That should be a penalty!! Fuck Ref
                i thought the same. On replay was clear he dived, not even contact...

Comment

FT

3-4

What a GAME

Comment

Masoud shakes hand with woman's ref

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Masoud shakes hands with woman's ref
                      Astaghfirullah. Masoudeh kafar, IR is going to lose their minds.

Comment

Masoud bahash kar dare badan.
                        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

what a great game. Shows that our greek legionairres are all playing at a good level. Hajsafi was good today, masoud and karim were great. I just wish ehsan could be a dependable back up Left Back for TM, that would really help, but he doesnt really have any aggression, lacks man marking abilities and speed to keep up with good wingers. He will likely be our starting CM with saeid, and as that is the case I wish he would get more games in that position.

Comment

It's sad that this is actually worth a post tbh

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Man what a finish to this match - hectic at both sides of the pitch:

Ansarifard - Great redemption game, some cool finishes. That is his style, he is a poacher in the box and positions himself quite well for goals.

Masoud - You can see he is highly respected among his teammates. When they drew the penalty, the player looked at Masoud like a younger brother with the "let me take it?" face. Masoud was having none of it and went in with the cheeky chip for the goal :P He also seems to be 2nd choice captain on the team. One final note - his passes are sublime. We don't have anyone on TM who can help us on the counter with quick through balls like Masoud can.

Hajsafi - As always looks more comfortable attacking than defending. Great through ball to tie the game, and had a scorching freekick late in the game that was inches wide. Overall pleased with his display as well.

Good game!

Comment

Masoud is a player who must definitely be taken to Russia.

Comment

Working...
                                X