Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It happens guys. Sometimes the new coach just doesn't like a player in his gameplan.

Anyways hopefully Karim gets a loan offer this upcoming transfer window. Hopefully he's smart enough to leave Greece for a quicker league before the world Cup.

Comment

A politically correct statement from the gypsy coach translated to: because you forcefully didn't leave the club, I continue to leave you out of the squad as punishment.

Comment

This antar is lucky I'm not getting any close to him..
        Someone needs a good smack with a kabab and ghelyoon hose.

Comment

I would really like to know who is Besnik Hasi's agent. He won the Belgian league in 2014 but to be fair he just kept on playing the same way his predecessor was for the last 15 games of the season when the previous coach was fired. Not to mention that anderlecht has the best squad in the league almost every year. He turned from a fan's favorite from his playing time there to a nobody while being the head coach. Then he managed to move to legia Warsaw after 2 trophy less season, they gave him a total control of the team, he brought players that he wanted and was fired after 15 games... He managed to fuck up with one of the best team in the Polish league. And even with all this, he still managed to get the job at Olympiakos. This guy's agent must be Jorge Mendes or Raiola[emoji23][emoji23]

And I'm not even saying this because Karim doesn't get any playing time

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yessss AEK scores and its 2-2 now no goals or assists from any Olympiacos strikers so far.
            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

AEK scores the winner at 90 min.

Comment

Nice! that means the shit coach got embarrassed again and Iranionis are first or second place

Comment

Iranonios are 2nd , just 2 pts behind AEK, league leaders.

Kos are fourth

Comment

Long live Iranionios Marg bar Olympiacos!

Comment

LOL when was the last time Kos was this bad. Bruh just play the homeboy and start collecting points.
                      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

I don't know where they found this Albanian fellow. He is the first Albanian to coach a more or less top European team like Olympiacos.... for sure his abilities obviously won't help his fellow countrymen to prosper in European football....
                        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

apparently the coach is on thin ice. Kos have spent money this year on good players like Vantis Odjidja Ofoe, Tachtsidids, Bjorn Engels , Drjurdjevic, Mehdi Carcela Gonzalez, Milic , and Vukovic. Not to mention Felipe Pardo and Omar Elabdelaoui both returned from their loans in big leagues, and Ben from Iranonios. and they only lost 1 actually key players , Retsos to Leverkusen .

IF they get battered in CL again and subsequently fail to win in the league match, he will be gone. They have a good squad and should be doing better.

Comment

He got sacked. He just ruined Karim chance to play in CL till January.

http://90tv.ir/news/417594/%D8%B4%D8...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

At least this asshole is sacked, I hope that the next coach will not be asshole tar az avalie

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                He got sacked....
                                Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                He just ruined Karim chance to play in CL till January.

Comment

Working...
                                X