This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Apparently Kortrijk FC (Belgium top division, 9th currently) made an offer for Karim about 1 week ago however he declined and said that he wanted to stay.
    Huh ..!makes some sense now.
    Freezing him outa of the playing squad cause he refused to transfer & instead wanted to stay or get loaned back to Paninions.

Had he agreed to the transfer, likely Kos woulda been able to get some, if not all the transfer fee they paid initially in order to attain his services from paninions...! While typically they coulda only avoided paying his wages in case of a paninions loan ..!

I knew there musta been a non football reason for his exclusions...!

Ps
    Not sure it was such a wise move on Karim's part either ..!? It could easily cost him a WC trip, especially so if his club situation continues after the winter transfer season too ..!

Comment

Forget this coach!

Comment

Props to Karim for not giving in to Olympiacos crap management. He has a contract with them and has every right to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Much better than Greece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          true, amma pesare ma alaan baa ye do taa Kos gireh to yoonaan...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Props to Karim for not giving in to Olympiacos crap management. He has a contract with them and has every right to stay.
            Staying is one thing, not playing is another dadash..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Yeah I know, Greek girls are gorgeous I understand that.

They are like Iranian or Turkish girls minus Islam, which is amazing.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He probably has a very good contract money wise and doesn't want give up on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  He probably has a very good contract money wise and doesn't want give up on that.
                  When you are sold, your new team must honor your current contract. Unless you agree to a renegotiation you will be getting paid the same.
                  "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                    When you are sold, your new team must honor your current contract. Unless you agree to a renegotiation you will be getting paid the same.
                    Not sure in what world you live in but this is not the NFL. They are not buying the player's contract, they are buying the rights to negotiate with the player and sign a new contract.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                      Not sure in what world you live in but this is not the NFL. They are not buying the player's contract, they are buying the rights to negotiate with the player and sign a new contract.
                      You are right.

"Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        possibly ? but i get a sense its more about other things than just money..!!?
                        he obviously seem to be seriously involved with his Greek GF and he feels Confident about his abilities to compete successfully in the Greek League, even if not so much so in the EU competitions..!!
                        going to Belgium late in transfer window woulda been pretty risky..!!
                        from the little bit ive seen of the two leagues of late, the Talent Pool and Playing Quality Level of the Belgic league seems far superior to that of the Greek or Turkey ...! his prior failed attempt to cut it in Segunda of spain should also give him some worries about similar faith possibly awaiting him at Belgium..?
                        also Kaveh Rezaie who is essentially vying to replace him in TM(for most part), has had an early break-in period and seems to be hitting his strides in that league currently..!! if Karim was to go there and was unable to match his minutes played and performance level in the same league then it would be an easy choice for CQ to favor Kaveh in his place in the already crowed Frontline of TM..!!

Comment

They should change their mame to Olympiakoskesh and GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            These Vulgar expressions in Farsi could make me vomit into the Screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Persian View Post
                              These Vulgar expressions in Farsi could make me vomit into the Screen.
                              point taken daash, ill tone it down

Comment

Comments from Greek source stating how they have been successful in recruiting from Iran/Asia:

"Even in Greece we have Asian ambassadors, such as the Iranians Ansarifard and Masud - Hatzisafi who are fighting at Olympiakos and Panionios respectively. It seems that the champions of Greece have opened a channel with this particular market, which is growing and very profitable. Because not only East-European players are leaving. Football players from the old continent go to Asia, where football is gaining ground and very high contracts are a lure for every professional. In addition, the teams ... are athletes, something that the "red-white" did in January with the transcription of Ingeye ."

http://www.sportdog.gr/apokleistika/...oigma-marinaki

Comment

Working...
                                X