This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
    Olympiacos drawn with Juventus, Barcelona, and Sporting Portugal for Champions group stage
    Rofl RIIIIP, they will finish last!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

seems karim will be loaned out, is that acurate

Comment

Scenes when the Ansarifard scores a hattrick against Barcelona!

Comment

Wow group of death. Hope he stays and gets to play against those teams.

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/412668/انتقال-قر...نیونیوس

90tv says that Karim has been loaned to Panionios for six months according to sports radio of Greece.
            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Just enough to miss UCL

Greek sources also confirm he's likely to leave on loan to Panionios after being allowed by the club

Comment

well not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, he will get regular PT and be the star man, but after that recent performance I really thought he had a good chance at forcing himself into Kos xi. Sad that he wont get to experience Champions League, but I think he himself asked to be allowed to leave...

Comment

I really don't know what more thy want from Karim....in almost all his games he's started in he's either scored, assisted, or put tons of pressure on the opposing defense he's been consistent in all of his opportunities he's been given. He's proven himself in the league when he was at pannionios and got off to a fine start off olympiacos too. If they loan him out or get rid of him they are truly blind and stupid
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I want to insult this kosovar "sack ..... but honestly he should stay and fight (traveling and having some minutes against Juventus and Barcelona won't happen anytime soon for him). Go to Panionios at the winter transfer if the situation doesn't improve in the next 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      I really don't know what more thy want from Karim....in almost all his games he's started in he's either scored, assisted, or put tons of pressure on the opposing defense he's been consistent in all of his opportunities he's been given. He's proven himself in the league when he was at pannionios and got off to a fine start off olympiacos too. If they loan him out or get rid of him they are truly blind and stupid
                      He needs to become not-Iranian, preferably Nigerian. Oh, and he needs to be 35... and injured!

Kidding, but the new coach likes the players he chose I guess, not inherited. It is laj-bazi, and those coaches don't usually last long. Playing their preferred players over the higher quality players is a recipe for disaster in the long-run. He will lose his job probably and karma will be served. Hopefully a smarter coach will take his place and utilize Karim when he's back from loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        He definitely hasn't scored/assisted in most games he's played

Comment

WTF i was so happy to see his team matched w Barca & Juve.....and now hes gonna be loaned?

How many strikers do they have? Truly a stupid decision by his team. They'll need him w so many games packed into 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            WTF i was so happy to see his team matched w Barca & Juve.....and now hes gonna be loaned?

How many strikers do they have? Truly a stupid decision by his team. They'll need him w so many games packed into 3 months.
                            The experience would have been great, however, upside:
                            1 less brutal season schedule - no CL or Euro
                            2 more consistent starting => more goals (hopefully)
                            3 increase in confedence
                            4 less brutal schedule = less chance of injury
                            5 fire under Sardar, Goochie, Rezaei, eex eegreet etc etc ass to perform
                            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                              The experience would have been great, however, upside:
                              1 less brutal season schedule - no CL or Euro
                              2 more consistent starting => more goals (hopefully)
                              3 increase in confedence
                              4 less brutal schedule = less chance of injury
                              5 fire under Sardar, Goochie, Rezaei, eex eegreet etc etc ass to perform
                              wtf is eex eegreet . New legionairre ?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                wtf is eex eegreet . New legionairre ?
                                That that pretty much means etc in farsi
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X