Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He showed his class and showed he deserves much more playing time.

Hopefully the coach opens his fucking eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

he scored and had a assist, is a good performence, however i am not sure if the coach will play him more

Comment

Today was a good day, majority of our guys won with their teams [emoji123][emoji1130]

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Today was a good day, majority of our guys won with their teams [emoji123][emoji1130]
          Alexander nouri's Werder lost today

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Alexander nouri's Werder lost today
            Yeah I also have that in the app, but it couldn't fit in the screenshot :/.

Comment

Damn that back heel assist was top class. ..!
              Even if he is to leave, glad it's on good note..! Leaving their fans wondering what coulda been ..!? Especially if club goes on to struggle offensively for the rest of the season.
              Damesh garm for working so hard & not giving up

Comment

He's in the squad for the upcoming CL qualification game

Comment

Comment

very big game for them coming up away to rijeka. They are currently leading the tie 2-1 , but rijeka have a big away goal, and a 1-0 win would secure their qualification. If kos score tho, it will basically guarantee them CL entry, which will be huge for them. Given Karim's recent performance, I think he really could start. If he performs well and scores in croatia his Olympiacos career might be revived after all

Comment

whats the situation on their other Striker options Ben & Seba..??
                      i gather Eminike still pooped out

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        whats the situation on their other Striker options Ben & Seba..??
                        i gather Eminike still pooped out
                        seba is playing wing ( as he did yesterday ) . Ben was suspended for some matches in league. He still might start in CL if coach doesnt want to give karim another chance.

Comment

^wasnt Ben karim's backup at Paninions..!!? but apparently more favored of the two for this new coach of kos..?
                          if Seba more of winger and Eminike out for sometimes, i dont see Kos releasing Karim without them adding another attacker to bolster their shallow frontline, especially so for playing in 3 concurrent competitions..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            ^wasnt Ben karim's backup at Paninions..!!? but apparently more favored of the two for this new coach of kos..?
                            if Seba more of winger and Eminike out for sometimes, i dont see Kos releasing Karim without them adding another attacker to bolster their shallow frontline, especially so for playing in 3 concurrent competitions..!
                            actually he played on wing and Karim was CF back at iranonios. Then he moved to CF after Karim went to kos.

Comment

will he stay with olampikos now or not?
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Karim's post match comments:

"Residency message from Ansarifard!

Karim Ansarifard may not be in the first options of Besnik Hasi, but the Iranian striker has shown that he wants to stay in Piraeus and said it in his own way. With a wish.

Karim Ansarifard stressed in the Nova after the match with AEL that it was very sad that the team fought without its world but got a good result.

Analytically:
                                "I want to congratulate the Olympiacos family. However, I'm sad because we did not have our fans near us, I'm sure they did not deserve it, if we were here we would have a better result. It was a good result, we have to go on like that. We are professional, it is very important to us, but it does not matter the opponent, we have to be 100% concentrated in each match either playing a second or playing 90 minutes.

We have to give everything in every game because this is the professional footballer and he must always do the coach's words. Each team has competition in all positions, in my place we have terrible players, we fight in the training, but the coach chooses who will fight."

http://www.multi-news.gr/sportdog-mi...atzisafi-iran/

Comment

Working...
                                X