Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cmon man World Cup 2018 is coming and our Legionaires being benched!!! WTF!?

Comment

It's a shame since he had a promising pre season too. The club seemed enthusiastic to sign him last year and he wasn't bad for them in EL, so why are they excluding him now?

Comment

Not even gonna bother watching the match now.

Comment

if nothingham forest want him he should go, they might be in championship but he get playing time, he gets playing time and he was on the bench for tm , now on the bench imagine what will happen to him in tm

Comment

Time to leave Olympiacos.

Comment

I like Karimi as i think he is one of the most likable persons in TM, i also like his dedication but i guess mid table Greece, Belgium, Holland type of teams are the maximum of his potential, he still have 3 years contract with Olympiacos so he probably can ask to be loaned out to another Greek team or somewhere else. I also don't blame him to take this chance, the same way i didn't blame Hashemian when he joined Bayern and he almost didn't play for them. I mean playing for big clubs is once in life opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                It's a shame since he had a promising pre season too. The club seemed enthusiastic to sign him last year and he wasn't bad for them in EL, so why are they excluding him now?
                Morabbi avaz kardan. Hala Karim mitone do kaar bekone: ya tasmim begire in nime fasl bemoone va bejange ta be tarkie aslie team bargarde, manande Mahdavikia dar HSV, ya darkhaast kone gharzi bere yek teame digari.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  Morabbi avaz kardan. Hala Karim mitone do kaar bekone: ya tasmim begire in nime fasl bemoone va bejange ta be tarkie aslie team bargarde, manande Mahdavikia dar HSV, ya darkhaast kone gharzi bere yek teame digari.
                  I wish Karim the best but he ain't no Mahdavikia. What Thomas Doll did to him was unfair. Karim hasn't produced in the superleague with Olympicaos.

Comment

well Alexander Nour's Werder Bremen is in Need of a Forward right now..

Comment

Comment

IT doesnt seem like he can really displace Ben and Emenike ( which is retarded considering he started over ben at panionios in the CF position). tbh, I would like to seem back in panionios if this pattern continues. He would be the star man there again and good to get chemistry with Masoud and Hajsafi before WC.

Comment

I wouldn't want him to rush for a Paniaonos return just yet. He is having to fight for his place at a much superior team that plays in Champions League competition. Let's at least have him play the season out and see where everything stands before wanting him to return to an inferior club.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            I wouldn't want him to rush for a Paniaonos return just yet. He is having to fight for his place at a much superior team that plays in Champions League competition. Let's at least have him play the season out and see where everything stands before wanting him to return to an inferior club.
                            exactly. Thats why I said IF the pattern continues.

Comment

If he goes back, and they all 3 start, more than 25 percent of the team will be Iranian [emoji23]

Comment

Karim meeting up with Masoud prior to the Panionios vs. Maccabi match:

Comment

Working...
                                X