Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn he started all their preseason games except the last one and scored 3 goals in their preseason as well. it must be an injury...

Comment

He is on the bench according to livescore, the new guy Ben Nabouhane which they got from Panionios scored the only goal, now he has to beat two players for playing time(Emenike and Ben Nabouhane).

Comment

Ben N scored again 2-1 for Olympiacos!

Comment

All three subs made, no farnt today.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Emenike was subbed in on the 88th min and scored the 3rd goal shortly after in stoppage time.

Comment

No wonder, this is all part of Newtons uncommonly known 4th law: In persian football, every piece of good news is followed by terrible news.

With Rezaeian doing well in Belgium and Azmoun on the verge of transferring to Lazio, expect Ansarifard to not only be benched, but to also be transferred to Al-Ghafara in Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                No wonder, this is all part of Newtons uncommonly known 4th law: In persian football, every piece of good news is followed by terrible news.
                With Rezaeian doing well in Belgium and Azmoun on the verge of transferring to Lazio, expect Ansarifard to not only be benched, but to also be transferred to Al-Ghafara in Qatar
                I don't think he ends up joining Arab teams this early in the career, and specially in WC year, he could have done that after unsuccessful short stay in Osasuna few years ago, i think he end up being loaned to another Greece team(or somewhere in Belgium, Holland, etc) maybe.
                I don't expect him to get much of playing time in Olympiacos with some new additions, and i believe a mid table Greece, Belgium, Holland teams is a better fit for him base on his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  I don't think he ends up joining Arab teams this early in the career, and specially in WC year, he could have done that after unsuccessful short stay in Osasuna few years ago, i think he end up being loaned to another Greece team(or somewhere in Belgium, Holland, etc) maybe.
                  I don't expect him to get much of playing time in Olympiacos with some new additions, and i believe a mid table Greece, Belgium, Holland teams is a batter fit for him base on his potential.
                  Haha I was being sarcastic and using verbal irony to suggest that because Karim was on the bench for a one game, his career is over

Of course he's not gonna join Gutter FC

Comment

Karim is getting shafted if this continues. He started ahead of Ben for Panionios ( ben played on the wing), and he is much better than that grandpa emenike, and Karim was very good for them in EL last season.

Comment

The competition for the striker position will kill Karim's chances for a place in the World Cup squad, he's better off getting loaned to another team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        The competition for the striker position will kill Karim's chances for a place in the World Cup squad, he's better off getting loaned to another team.
                        Why is the competition not motivating Karim to be better?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4154...tingham-Forest
                          According to Tehran Times, Karim is linked with Championship side Nottingham Forest
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4154...tingham-Forest
                            According to Tehran Times, Karim is linked with Championship side Nottingham Forest
                            i dont trust iranian news at all

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              i dont trust iranian news at all
                              Its not like he's linked with AC MILAN. Their might be some truth to this.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                Its not like he's linked with AC MILAN. Their might be some truth to this.
                                you may be right, but iranian media is not acurate at all.however it might be true, since olympakos coach dont want him might sell him or loan him out

Comment

Working...
                                X