Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Iranian to win a major title in Europe since who....
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Nice, happy to see one of our Legionnaires winning a championship in a European league.

On side note, Karim authentically look more Greek than the Greek!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
        I think the last was Dejagah with Wolfsburg....... Azmoun came close last season though when Rostov finished 2nd

Comment

Dejagah

Comment

Was dejagha's title champ after AK8 with Bayern .!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              I am almost confident it was!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                AK was at Bayern between 2005-2007.

Wolfsburg won the title in the 2008-2009 season.

Comment

"Ansarifard: "Olympiacos differs from all Greek teams»

The Karim Ansarifard, after winning the championship with Olympiakos, said among other things that the Piraeus club is very different from all other groups in Greece.

"I want to congratulate all the fans across the Olympic family, I am very happy that I am the SNB and the team deserved to get the championship, players are proud and we are all happy for the title. Everyone is happy, it is a very important day, we got the championship and we are very happy about this and this is normal. He is the second title of my career.

I have completely adapted to the group, the older players helped me a lot. Every day conform more and more, I am very happy about it. From the first moment I knew that I came to a huge European club and it means a lot. I respect very Panionios was my first team in Greece, but we all know that there is a difference between the two groups. Olympiakos plays Europe and has a difference of all groups in Greece.

Trying each time to go as far as possible in Europe and gets the championship in Greece. The game against AEK has not finished, we still have 90 minutes, we will fight in the first game we deserved to win I saw it all, we will try to get to the Olympic Stadium to qualify and play as best we can. " "

(Video of his post match interview can be found in the below link)
                  http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...inikes-omades/

""Respect for the champion, the referee did not let us beat AEK"

The Karim Ansarifard invited other groups to respect the Olympic champion, and considers that the decisions of the referee Papapetros blame for the defeat on the semifinal Cup from AEK Athens.

I am very happy, Olympiakos deserved to win the championship and everything is worth it. All teams must respect Olympiakos worth it and we are champions. I am very happy, it's a great day for our team, and celebrate together this our victory. It is a time when we all want to enjoy while the second title in my career.

I adapted to the team, I came to a big European club, all to help in every workout and try to meliorate to help myself in the future my team. I respect very Panionios, the first club I played in Greece, I love all my teammates, but I think we must admit that there is a great difference between the groups.

It's different playing in the Olympic, because we try every year to get a championship, make good runs in Europe to win the title, it is our obligation. It's always in a leading role this club, there is a great difference between the Olympic and all other Greek groups not only Panionios.

About the Cup, not over anything yet, we have another 90 minutes against AEK and will give everything to get the qualification. In the first game we deserved to win, blame the referee in decisions about the final result. This time we will do everything to reach the final, "he said in Nova camera Iranian international striker Olympiakos."

http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superl...n-mas-afise-na

Full interview with Karim after winning the title:

"Ansarifard: "I knew I came to a huge club"

Karim Ansarifard argued that Olympiacos had a difference from the other Greek teams and stressed that the Piraeus will fight back with AEK. What Domingues said about his future and the first time of De la Beyia.

Apparently pleased with the Olympiacos title, Karim Ansarifard stood on the grounds that he believes the Piraeus are different from the rest of the Greek teams and stressed that the cup battle with AEK is not over.

In detail, Iran's statements:

-How to Experience Experience in Olympiakos:

Indeed, I am very happy to be in Olympiacos. We were the team that deserved to win the championship and have done it all these years. All other teams will have to respect Olympiacos and we are very proud of all the players we wear this jersey and we go out on the pitch to play for the team.

-For the celebrations in the changing rooms:

Everyone wanted to celebrate our victory tonight. It was the conquest of the Super League. It was a moment that we all wanted to be happy and we are all proud.

-If he has won another title in his career:

Yes. This is the second of my career.

-If he feels he's still in the process of adjusting:

I think I have adapted to Olympiakos, because from the first moment I realized that he came to a team that is too big and a big European club and from the very beginning everyone in every training helped me to adapt. Of course, I always go on and try to improve and I think I will help the team even more in the future.

-What are the differences between Panionios and Olympiacos:

I respect Panionios, it was the first team in Greece that fought and loved all the players and all the people I had worked there.

But I think we have to admit that there is a very big difference between Panionios and Olympiacos, as well as between Olympiacos and the other teams in Greece because Olympiacos is a team that every year needs and fights to win the title and To make good presentations in Europe.

It is a team that all the years fights for the title, wins it and is a team that always plays a leading role in what it does. It is a big difference, we all have to admit this, not just between my previous team and Olympiacos, but also the whole Greek league.

-For the second Cup semifinals with AEK:

There is nothing left and we still have 90 minutes of play to do our best and give our best to qualify for this match.

I think the first match played a big role and we did not lose because it was our own performance as the referee's decisions that deprived us of the result but I think this time we will do everything to get the qualification and get to the final ."

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...o.4638387.html

Comment

Not sure if it counts as a major title, but Alireza Jahanbakhsh was the last one to win a title, the Eerste Divisie with NEC Nijmegen in the 2014/15 season.

He scored 12, and assisted 17 goals in 28 games that season

(Source: http://www.transfermarkt.com/alireza.../0?saison=2014

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      Not sure if it counts as a major title, but Alireza Jahanbakhsh was the last one to win a title, the Eerste Divisie with NEC Nijmegen in the 2014/15 season.

He scored 12, and assisted 17 goals in 28 games that season

(Source: http://www.transfermarkt.com/alireza.../0?saison=2014
                      Obviously doesn't count. It's a second tier league

Comment

He's in the squad for the Cup Game today against AEK. My friend is AEK fan, I'm gonna watch this for sure!

Comment

I can't believe Cambiasso is still playing (knock on wood), damn.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                            I can't believe Cambiasso is still playing (knock on wood), damn.
                            River Plate, Real Madrid, Inter, Leicester and Olympiacos. What a career...

Comment

Our boy is starting

Comment

I swear, this level is not any better than Iran..

Comment

Working...
                                X