Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he was playing very well up until this game although he hadnt scored for a few. ( I think 3-4) People are as usual jumping the gun. He provided an excellent assist in the last game, and in general has been one of kos best players since his arrival. The problem is, Kos as a team arent doing too well and since they are out of europa league and basically confirmed top spot in greece again, their is little motivation for them, plus playing with an interim coach. Its not like he is missing a lot of chances, he isnt getting any in the first place. He has actually done really well for Kos with his europa league perofrmances (2 goals and assist), cup performances (2 goals i Think) and a goal two assists in the league.

Comment

It would be interesting to hear what the Olympiacos fans think of him so far. I would expect them to be unhappy given the lack of goals and that their previous striker was doing very well.
      sigpic

Comment

Benched again in the cup vs AEK

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Benched again in the cup vs AEK
          And now they are behind 0-1.

Comment

Karim just came in for Cardozo

Comment

Didn't score again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Didn't score again.
                I'm starting to get worried now.. 😐

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  I'm starting to get worried now.. 😐
                  Chizi nago alan bazia kahir mizane badaneshoun lol

Comment

Strikers are not supposed to score goals they should defend the goals!

Comment

Well at least the other guy didn't score either. Btw do any of u guys watch the actual games or just check the score at the end to see if he scored ?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Well at least the other guy didn't score either. Btw do any of u guys watch the actual games or just check the score at the end to see if he scored ?
                        if he starts, I try to watch if I have time.

Comment

I just dont think its fair to look at if he scored or not, considering the team is playing like shit, and nobody else is really scoring either... Yes, I know he is a striker and it is his job to score, however based of the games I have seen live in full ( Both against Besiktas, and one league game against Panathinaikos) he is getting no real service, mostly initiating press alone, and creating chances for others with his own great work (see assist for marin last week). He is not missing sitter after sitter. He has scored some goals.I am really curious as to why you guys just make random shit up with not a shred of evidence to back it up like " Wow Karim didnt score for third game in a row...This is horrible...He will definitely be benched next year, fans and coach are probably pissed off". Come on we dont need to sound like iranian newspapers here...

Comment

Bento: "I didn't want to sign Ansarifard. The signing was done by the club management."

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...A8%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

^ That's why Ansarifard was left out of the squad numerous times under Bento.

Comment

yeah but even that idiot realized ansarifard was good and started him for crucial EL matches which he scored in...

Comment

Working...
                                X