This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I'm not sure what his role was today, but he was totally invisible apart from that great assist. But the entire team was playing without any idea and basically bekesh ziresh. The good was that Ansarifard got the full 90 minutes of the coach in comparison to the disappointing decision of the Rostov coach to bench Azmoun. What a dick move to bench your most talented and valuable player vs. Man U.
    Maybe because the new coach doesn't know the team well. Here he operates from the right he might have been used as CAM. Yes CQ went there to see Azmoun play but he played 16 min. The M.U. coach
    was protesting over peach. I wander what he would says to the one in Iran Syria game. Interestingly he new that Azmoun was not going to play!

Comment

Ansarifards post-match interview:

"Olympiacos football player Ansarifard'dan Besiktas match explanation

Iranian footballer Ansarifard, who added Olympiakos to the squad during the interim transfer period, evaluated the luck of the Besiktas match which ended 1-1 draws. The Iranian footballer was particularly concerned about his ineffectual performances in the second half.

"A GOOD SCORE FOR OUR"
      "Yes we played a good match in the first half We were good on the field We had a goal We had 2-3 positions but we were a bit unlucky Soccer was like this We lost concentration in the second half We had a goal and then we continued our presence on the field. " A good score for us. We will go to Istanbul to pass this tour. "

" VERY SHORT TIME "
      " It's been a very short time since the coach change. We are Olympiakos' players. We continue to play for our club. We are one of the biggest teams in our country. We are also an important team in Europe. We want to be the champion in our own league, we want to get the cup. "

" FANTASTIC DIY "
      " I joined in the middle of the season. To be honest, we can call it fantastic. They made me strong here. I can give the club the following guarantee. I will do my best until the end of my contract. My purpose is to do this and we will continue to do so strongly. ""

Video of the interview in link:
      http://www.futbolarena.com/besiktas/...amasi-311466h/

"Ansarifarnt: "It is not over as yet"

Olympiakos will give what he has to pass the "8" of the Europa League, said Karim Ansarifarnt after the drawn match against Besiktas .

"Our fans were fantastic tonight and thank them. The start of the race was very good and we did not allow the opponent to threaten us. Then we dropped our performance and we lost our balance. Not finished anything and the rematch will give everything. We are one of the best teams of the tournament, "said Iranian striker.

"It goes without saying that Olympiacos must be tucked loudly in games so you need to enter. Ought to be strong. We respect Besiktas, but we are Olympiakos. It has very good players with quality. We will give everything to get the victory, "he added."

http://www.zougla.gr/sports/podosfer...teliosi-tipota
      Last edited by aenima_8; 03-09-2017, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        And here's the evidence, Besiktas was just the stronger team and they will handle them in Turkey. It was like they didn't have any plan or knew what they were doing..

What is the name of this app?

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
          What is the name of this app?
          "Europa League", the official one from UEFA

Comment

had to run off to work after HT
            their chances of progress seems awful bleak now after giving up the away goal in the 2nd..!!

that moves to shake off his marker on the wing and the quality of that sweet cross to cambiaso with Left Foot..!! that is EU quality, top drawer ..! the PGL Karim couldnt even dream of pulling that cross at such a level of refinement..!

Kos's overall Team performance and organization seems a far cry short of the last game they played in Turkey..!! if they can match that level of team performance again vs Besiktas in Turkey and with a huge dose of Luck, there may still be some hope for them..!!?

Comment

I'm not sure what his role was today, but he was totally invisible apart from that great assist. But the entire team was playing without any idea and basically bekesh ziresh. The good was that Ansarifard got the full 90 minutes of the coach in comparison to the disappointing decision of the Rostov coach to bench Azmoun. What a dick move to bench your most talented and valuable player vs. Man U.
              Dude seriously this is the 18th time you've mentioned the Azmoun benching. They drew with Man U so obviously he did something right; if you think you know something a Europa league coach doesn't then go out there and get your UEFA license. Dick move or not it worked out for the Rostov manager.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                Dude seriously this is the 18th time you've mentioned the Azmoun benching. They drew with Man U so obviously he did something right; if you think you know something a Europa league coach doesn't then go out there and get your UEFA license. Dick move or not it worked out for the Rostov manager.
                They achieved an excellent result what is all this hate? I get he didn't play from the start but he will likely do so in the return leg. Plus he has already showed himself against bayern and athletico very positively (none of kiarash's amateruish dutch teams could have even put up a slightly respectable, non tennis score against the likes of these teams) and has shone in the smashings or ajax (supposedly best dutch team lol) and anderlecht. Bottom line is rostov has been an excellent for sardar, and took him in when he wasnt even making the bench for rubin. They deserve much more respect. Rostov are a very good side, thats the reality. Anybody who ties united, beats bayer, and loses by one away to athletico madrid, smashes ajax and anderlecht, draws psv twice, smashes sparta prague, consistently beats or draws zenit and other top russian teams, cant be as bad as some members are making them out to be. In fact they are the opposite!
                As for Karim, I saw the goal live when watching at lunch , and the whole first half. Karim was very hardworking up front, hussled, tackled, everything. And he proved quality and made a goal out of nothing. He is very fast and powerful, and works tremendously hard. Olympiacos are giants and I am sure they will sort themselves out in the summer. Karim is in a good place regardless of europa league result against besiktas (they still have a good chance at 1-1 btw)

Comment

I will do it for the 19th time if it's not clear for you

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  They achieved an excellent result what is all this hate? I get he didn't play from the start but he will likely do so in the return leg. Plus he has already showed himself against bayern and athletico very positively (none of kiarash's amateruish dutch teams could have even put up a slightly respectable, non tennis score against the likes of these teams) and has shone in the smashings or ajax (supposedly best dutch team lol) and anderlecht. Bottom line is rostov has been an excellent for sardar, and took him in when he wasnt even making the bench for rubin. They deserve much more respect. Rostov are a very good side, thats the reality. Anybody who ties united, beats bayer, and loses by one away to athletico madrid, smashes ajax and anderlecht, draws psv twice, smashes sparta prague, consistently beats or draws zenit and other top russian teams, cant be as bad as some members are making them out to be. In fact they are the opposite!
                  As for Karim, I saw the goal live when watching at lunch , and the whole first half. Karim was very hardworking up front, hussled, tackled, everything. And he proved quality and made a goal out of nothing. He is very fast and powerful, and works tremendously hard. Olympiacos are giants and I am sure they will sort themselves out in the summer. Karim is in a good place regardless of europa league result against besiktas (they still have a good chance at 1-1 btw)
                  Is it forbidden to criticize Rostov? Are you forcing Russian censorship down our throat?

Name me one Russian team that won the Champions League.

Dutch teams that won the Champions League:

1969 - 1970 Feyenoord
                  1970 - 1971 Ajax
                  1971 - 1972 Ajax
                  1972 - 1973 Ajax
                  1987 - 1988 PSV Eindhoven
                  1994 - 1995 Ajax

Not a single Russian team as runner-up. The last time a Dutch team reached the semi-finals in 2005 against Milan (previously eliminating Monaco and Lyon), the RPL was still an amateur league with CSKA the only team in the group stage ending 3rd after barely beating Scottish team Rangers in the preliminary round.

Now get out of here with your disrespectful tone, and have some respect for what Dutch teams have achieved in the past with always a limited budget, something RPL can only dream of with their shit domestic based players who can't perform jack without foreigners like Witsel, Promes, Fernandes, Ivanovic etc while Dutch talents make big league moves every year or so. Btw, isn't it funny that the same Promes, who is from the Dutch amateur league is now tearing up RPL defenders week in week out, being 2nd best top scorer of the RPL last year with 18 goals?

Actually it is more saddening that with so much money being invested in RPL, they havent been close to dominating CL. I guess money can't buy you championships.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._League_finals

Comment

Brilliant tactic to go for the tie at home. Such great odds of beating Man U at Old Trafford. Good to tie the easier game, so they can go away (where Rostov play so well!) and beat Man U with ease. Brilliant tactics. We are idiots, we just don't get the grand scheme. The old playing possum ploy. Don't go for the win in the easier match. That was my mistake, I thought you should win at home in a two legged tie, but going for the tie was the brilliant coaching move!

No use in arguing, Kiarash. The fact that TheWheels is on the other side of this argument makes me feel better.

Comment

I think the reason that Azmoun was benched had to do with his recent performance and CQ's good relation with MU. At the moment Rostov is having too many players
                      as good as Azmoun.

Comment

Karim Ansarifard @ Olympiacos C.F.P. | 2016 - 2017

I will do it for the 19th time if it's not clear for you

Is it forbidden to criticize Rostov? Are you forcing Russian censorship down our throat?

Name me one Russian team that won the Champions League.

Dutch teams that won the Champions League:

1969 - 1970 Feyenoord
                        1970 - 1971 Ajax
                        1971 - 1972 Ajax
                        1972 - 1973 Ajax
                        1987 - 1988 PSV Eindhoven
                        1994 - 1995 Ajax

Not a single Russian team as runner-up. The last time a Dutch team reached the semi-finals in 2005 against Milan (previously eliminating Monaco and Lyon), the RPL was still an amateur league with CSKA the only team in the group stage ending 3rd after barely beating Scottish team Rangers in the preliminary round.

Now get out of here with your disrespectful tone, and have some respect for what Dutch teams have achieved in the past with always a limited budget, something RPL can only dream of with their shit domestic based players who can't perform jack without foreigners like Witsel, Promes, Fernandes, Ivanovic etc while Dutch talents make big league moves every year or so. Btw, isn't it funny that the same Promes, who is from the Dutch amateur league is now tearing up RPL defenders week in week out, being 2nd best top scorer of the RPL last year with 18 goals?

Actually it is more saddening that with so much money being invested in RPL, they havent been close to dominating CL. I guess money can't buy you championships.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._League_finals
                        Drop the mic. [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          Brilliant tactic to go for the tie at home. Such great odds of beating Man U at Old Trafford. Good to tie the easier game, so they can go away (where Rostov play so well!) and beat Man U with ease. Brilliant tactics. We are idiots, we just don't get the grand scheme. The old playing possum ploy. Don't go for the win in the easier match. That was my mistake, I thought you should win at home in a two legged tie, but going for the tie was the brilliant coaching move!

No use in arguing, Kiarash. The fact that TheWheels is on the other side of this argument makes me feel better.
                          Yejoori migi Man United ingar keh kheyli teameh rahati hast. Talk is cheap, go out there and become a coach if you think you know something a Europa league level coach doesn't. Oh and btw, your ad hominem responses are pathetic.

Comment

Yejoori migi Man United ingar keh kheyli teameh rahati hast. Talk is cheap, go out there and become a coach if you think you know something a Europa league level coach doesn't. Oh and btw, your ad hominem responses are pathetic.
                            its okay. They have been shitting on rostov since the very beginning and wins against BAYERN FUCKING MUNICH, ajax, anderlecht, good results vs psv, athletico madrid wont change that. They look at rostov and see a russian team that plays in a defensive formation and thats it. I for one see rostov as a commendable team. I enjoy their team work ethic, underdog mentality, and legendary coach. Im happy for sardar to be there. They want rostov to fail so that they can say " O YEAH SARDAR SHOULD LEAVE NOW ROSTOV REALLY SUCK HES TO GOOD FOR THIS". Theres no use arguing with ppl who have their minds made up. Factual evidence and results havent been able to persuade them thus far

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              its okay. They have been shitting on rostov since the very beginning and wins against BAYERN FUCKING MUNICH, ajax, anderlecht, good results vs psv, athletico madrid wont change that. They look at rostov and see a russian team that plays in a defensive formation and thats it. I for one see rostov as a commendable team. I enjoy their team work ethic, underdog mentality, and legendary coach. Im happy for sardar to be there. They want rostov to fail so that they can say " O YEAH SARDAR SHOULD LEAVE NOW ROSTOV REALLY SUCK HES TO GOOD FOR THIS". Theres no use arguing with ppl who have their minds made up. Factual evidence and results havent been able to persuade them thus far
                              Bikhiyal baba, devoonan bazi az in useraye PFDC. I've put more effort for a while now to avoid arguments here; that's why I ignored Kiarash's first 80 nonsense protests of why Azmoun didn't start but he keeps mentioning it and it got annoying after a while. Anyways better stop it right here before Adesor gets irritated for going off topic.

Comment

Match against Atromitos at 16:15 CET today, they are 8th in the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X