This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by serghe View Post
    They sold their main striker to China after the European transfer window closed.
    not that im complaining in light of Karim's transfer, ama khodemonim ha, that was a very hasty, stupid and shortsighted decision by their front office to risk loosing the domestic double and possible deeper Europa cup run for a measly 12million dollars or so..!
    i mean i love Karim and all, but they were already well aware that Cardozo wasnt cutting it as a reliable scoring striker and barely so even as a back-up to Ideye, so they go relying on a Winter Transfer (not yet proven, regular goal-getter) in form of Karim to replace their Key striker for the rest of the season...??? especially so considering they are deeply involved in thick of 3 concurring competitions..??
    that is simply too much scoring responsibility to ask of the newly acquired Ansarifard as evident from their last 2 scoreless defeats ..!

ps
    i dont know much about Bento's coaching abilities..? but it feels like he is being used as a scape-goat here by their management ..!!
    watching their last Euro match(the only game ive seen), the Kos seemed to be organized enough to me and were playing pretty decent football...!!?
    besides he had the Kos a commanding lead in the league, and a place in Cup's Semis and last 16 of Euro cup..!! I dont see how much good gonna come outa firing the head coach this late and this close to a vital home Euro match and cup semis..? probably not much..!!?

Comment

any news on replacement??

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        any news on replacement??
        Only a caretaker for now

Comment

About the sacking of their coach, my Greek friend says it's ordinary in Greece, clubs might have 2-3 coaches per season, even though they sometimes might do well.

Comment

Karim is of course in the squad for the EL game tomorrow:

Karim in training at 1:55
            https://youtu.be/y8o47LUJvOI

Comment

Guys lets make sure karim is not overshadowed completely by Sardar tomorrow. Somebody should try finding link to his game ( I will be in class). Its a really big one at home to besiktas. All of Karim's hard work is about to pay off big time I can feel it. Lets just hope Kos caretaker coach knows what hes doing...

Comment

i really hope Karim gets a goal tomorrow and reignite his confidence after couple games drought..!
                both him and more so his team needs that..!

i'd gather he will be the most likely starter for tomorrow ? leading the line?

Comment

Quick questi N: I notice their Nigerian player is no longer in the list on several websites. I know he got injured slightly but normally he would still be in the squad list but labeled as injured in the apps/websites I looked up. Is he sold???

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                    Quick questi N: I notice their Nigerian player is no longer in the list on several websites. I know he got injured slightly but normally he would still be in the squad list but labeled as injured in the apps/websites I looked up. Is he sold???
                    To China

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Guys lets make sure karim is not overshadowed completely by Sardar tomorrow. Somebody should try finding link to his game ( I will be in class). Its a really big one at home to besiktas. All of Karim's hard work is about to pay off big time I can feel it. Lets just hope Kos caretaker coach knows what hes doing...
                      I doubt he can be any worse than that useless tool Paulo Bento in truth.

Comment

Karim is starting. Yasha Karim, do it!

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague...679/index.html

Comment

match will be on espn3 in US.

Comment

Comment

Links:

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/50274...acos_besiktas/

Comment

link anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X