X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    I think this was the interview that was geoblocked
    That was a great video. Probably the best night Ansarifard has ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      The Irony is Karim is Turk himself, so he will be in a dilemma! Greek fans love destroying any Turkish team and they celebrate like crazy after their victories over Turks!
      He's Azari....

Comment

[QUOTE=pdot;2443634]That was a great video. Probably the best night Ansarifard has ever had.[/QUOTE

So far, the way he is improving he will only continue to move up!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

How can one not know about the "Karim mosalmoon nisti" video?! 😂

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            To this video. Two people fought over a card game and the guy who feels cheated says: "Karim mosalmoon nisti to."

Comment

Karim to play Besiktas in europa league

Comment

Europa Leauge Player of the Week

http://mvp.uefa.com/en/uefaeuropaleague/results

4 hours before voting ended:

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                1. Lars Stindl - 33%

2. Karim Ansarifard - 24%

3. Nabil Fekir - 22%

4. Dmitri Poloz - 21%
                Final results:

1. Ansarifard - 65%

2. Fekir - 24%

3. Lars Stindl - 7%

4. Dmitri Poloz - 4%

Iranian internet mafia, back at it again.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Ahoy Matey's

Don't plan to stay long just thought I would show some love for Karim!

I am quite happy that he is now part of Olympiacos, and he really does have all the tools to cement his place in the starting 11. I have heard many promising things about him early in his career (probably around 09' or so when I used to post here frequently) and many of you had high hopes for him. I was of course very surprised to see him join Panionios a few seasons ago since I suppose he was touted for bigger and better things but very happy to see my team invest in domestic talent opposed to offering a retirement package to some big name veteran, and these two goals he just scored have certainly made our fan base well aware of him (since we drew Besiktas in the last 16, hope he's got some more left in him for the Turks ).

Realistically, he is the type of player we are missing, he is very skilled and I am most impressed about his finishing instinct. It's something we are hurting big time, I really don't see why Olympiacos couldn't one day hoist the Europa League although our attitude and decision making see us bow out in the Round of 16 year in year out. Karim seems like a very smart and serious type of player.

He is in an excellent position, has an excellent attitude and most importantly will have a lot of exposure in both the EL and CL. OSFP is a great stepping stone club, guys like Mitroglou, Manolas, Mirallas, Masuaku, K.Pap, Castillo, Samaris heck even Yaya Toure gained significant exposure through this team. Ever heard of Luka Milivojevic? Well Stoke City this year thought he is worth about 11m euro and bought him!

I am confident Karim will do very well and will wear the shirt with pride. In my opinion, This is the first time we have actually had a striker besides Mitroglou since Darko Kovacevic 8-10 years ago. Karim is turning 27 in April, his best seasons are yet to come.
                  See ya!
                  Go Cows!

Comment

Europa Leauge Player of the Week

http://mvp.uefa.com/en/uefaeuropaleague/results

4 hours before voting ended:

Final results:

1. Ansarifard - 65%

2. Fekir - 24%

3. Lars Stindl - 7%

4. Dmitri Poloz - 4%

Iranian internet mafia, back at it again.
                    iranian internet mafia, is big!

Comment

"Ansarifarnt: "To continue to make our fans happy"

Only joys in the world of Olympic wants to give Karim Ansarifarnt, thanked them for their support.

A big thank you to the family of the Olympic and the fans for their support, he wanted to tell Karim Ansarifarnt talking to the Olympic camera. "I want to say a big thank you to our fans and the Olympic family. I want to tell them thank you and I'm happy about it. But must this quickly forget all why we should continue and why we have before us many games for both the league and the Europa League and we must continue to make happy our fans and our world. This is our aim " was his words."

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...us-mas/3335934

Comment

Ansarifard the Turk Slayer

Coming for Besiktas next

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Tianjin offered 10 Milion euro to Ansarifard

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...o-join-tianjin

Comment

Originally posted by Hajik View Post
                            Tianjin offered 10 Milion euro to Ansarifard

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...o-join-tianjin
                            Olympiacos denied these rumors. It was one from their media press who started it.

Comment

Ansarifard the Turk Slayer
                              Coming for Besiktas next
                              Ansarifard the Ottoman Slayer. Ansarifard is from Saffavid town of Ardabil, center of Saffavi Suffi sect.

Esme Bashgahe Turkiyei ham Osmanli hast ke az Emperatoorie Osmani miad.
                              Last edited by PersianLegion; 02-25-2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                                Different yes, but they are still part of turkic people ... They call themselves turk and their language is Azerbaijani Turkish so I don't see what you guys are arguing on here?
                                Ali Alipour has a point here though, the greco-turkish rivalry/enemity is none of Karim's concern since he is from Iran, not Turkey.
                                They are genetically Iranian, though linguistically Turkic (due to the constant border shifting in that region between the Ottoman and Safavid empires).
                                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Working...
                                X