This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    Doing heavy weight as a soccer player is actually bad for performance. They train more low weight high rep.
    It isn'tso much bad for peformance, but it just makes your legs much more sore. To improve overall speed heavier weight is better, but as you said during the season they do lower weights and higher reps.

Comment

I never get tired of saying this:

I'm so proud of my boy Karim

Damesh garm!

Comment

i hope he starts and he score in europe

Comment

i actually think karim has upped his running speed a lot! unless they are really slow in greece!

Comment

According to UEFA.com, Karim is starting.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague...match=2019666/

Comment

31 - Nicola Leali (GK)

3 - Alberto Botía (C)

6 - Manuel da Costa

7 - Kostas Fortounis

17 - Karim Ansarifard

18 - Tarik Elyounoussi

22 - Aly Cissokho

28 - André Martins

45 - Panagiotis Retsos

77 - Diogo Figueiras

92 - Sebá

Comment

what time is the game..!!
                gooooooo Karim ..! a goal today would likely cement his starting status in the kos, especially if its in a winning effort..!
                Very Tall order, considering they are playing away, and the opponent hasnt lost a home EU game in the last 6 ties and they managed a goalless draw vs kos in younaan..!!
                but if our boy Karim cant do it NoOne can..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  what time is the game..!!
                  gooooooo Karim ..! a goal today would likely cement his starting status in the kos, especially if its in a winning effort..!
                  Very Tall order, considering they are playing away, and the opponent hasnt lost a home EU game in the last 6 ties and they managed a goalless draw vs kos in younaan..!!
                  but if our boy Karim cant do it NoOne can..!
                  The game is in about 45 minutes. 11 am esteem and 8 am pacific time . Since you are based in the states, the game will
                  Be shown on fox sports 2! If you want to watch it on the go then download the fox sports go app or google it and put in ur cable info and should be good to goooooo!

Comment

Karim!!! Get after it today a goal here would be another step forward, hope he gets it! Seems like he has been working really hard.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Kos is in the expected overall defensive formation and tactics so far and havent really had any meaningful forays upfield ..!
                      Karim is doing fine so far mostly as the first line of defense tying to close out passing lanes of the opponent

Comment

Karim has barely got the ball, how can he be doing well?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          Karim has barely got the ball, how can he be doing well?
                          Your answer:

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Kos is in the expected overall defensive formation and tactics so far and havent really had any meaningful forays upfield ..!
                          Karim is doing fine so far mostly as the first line of defense tying to close out passing lanes of the opponent

Comment

The Bt Sport commentator is pathetic at pronouncing Ansarifard, which is a fairly easy name to read

Comment

karim scores

he thumps in the glance header of his teammate across the goal inside the 5 yard box

big big GOAL

Comment

KARIM SCORESW!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X