Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their opponent is 13th in the league, so hopefully our boy will get a chance on the field!

Comment

Karim on the bench vs AEL.

Comment

Karim Evolution:

PGPL Mr. Goal => Osasuna Karim gol nazan => Panionios Mr. Goal => Olympiacos Mr. bench warmer

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          Karim Evolution:

PGPL Mr. Goal => Osasuna Karim gol nazan => Panionios Mr. Goal => Olympiacos Mr. bench warmer
          => Soon star of Olympiakos

Comment

Olympiakos 2-0 up after 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              => Soon star of Olympiakos
              I hope so. The blunder year in Osa made Karim lose his confidence. I hope that never ever happen to him again. He needs playing time or he loses focus.

Comment

brown ideye scored the second goal. Karim has a tough job to get into starting spot on this team. But I think its positive. The pressure of a big team with quality players to compete with will only make him better, and will be positive for TM. We have seen that he can succeed with little to no pressure (Panionios), but one of the knocks many have on Karim is not turning up for TM. by learning to deal with the pressure of life at olympiacos, he can also better deal with the pressure when he plays for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Olympiakos 2-0 up after 10 minutes.
                  lets hope they get a good lead, that might give Karim a chance during second half, hopefully.

Comment

i think the coach can let him play 2nd half

Comment

Come on Karim, imagine the scenes if he scores a second half hat trick [emoji23] He needs to do a Moussa Dembele [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

link for the game please

Comment

Karim subbed in at the 82nd minute

Comment

Game over. 2-0 win for olympiacos. Karim played ten minutes at the end. Good to see that he has broken into squad for league games. Expect him to get more and more minutes in league especially with europa league starting again this week, plus he will start all cup games...

Comment

I hope that he plays next week in the EL against Osmanlispor.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X