This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    I really feel bad for Querioz. He has too many strikers. Who to play??
    true at least now taremi wont start yes!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      true at least now taremi wont start yes!!!!!!!!
      Taremi started number of times ahead of Karim and Gucci, mainly because CQ use him as LW.

Comment

That was a good goal but that was a great pass/assist too. It just went on the head of AF. I loved he is so professional and don't waste time after scoring the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
          That was a good goal but that was a great pass/assist too. It just went on the head of AF. I loved he is so professional and don't waste time after scoring the goal.
          Also nice to see he wasn't afraid and didn't hold back, like he did at osasuna.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            They lined up 10 different players compare to their last league match(other than keeper), good to see Karim score though.
            As mentioned previously, it was their B team.

Comment

Taremi started number of times ahead of Karim and Gucci, mainly because CQ use him as LW.
              I don't know what you mean´by ahead of Karim but to me it is natural to move Taremi to RW instead of CF. I bet Branko means the same even though he uses him as CF because no better choice is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Based on form, we now have the best forward line in Asia - all above Japan, South Korea and Australia.

Our strikers are scoring very important goals against big teams like Atletico, Bayern, PSV and Galatasaray...
                And the best defensive line too. Our keepers are our only weak area ATM or rather where we are not easily the best in. We need to finish our business first though and top the group....we have the talent for it no questioning that.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Goals in HD:
                  https://youtu.be/4F5bSh2jpLo

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                    I don't know what you mean´by ahead of Karim but to me it is natural to move Taremi to RW instead of CF. I bet Branko means the same even though he uses him as CF because no better choice is available.
                    If he had better choice? The guy so far scored over 35 goals with Persepolis in two season and half and is one of their best strikers in last 20 something year despite missing some scoring chances and he is only 24!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Based on form, we now have the best forward line in Asia - all above Japan, South Korea and Australia.

Our strikers are scoring very important goals against big teams like Atletico, Bayern, PSV and Galatasaray...
                      & all we really need is just one goal to bag all 3 points in wcqs..!

Taremi ATM is getting more minutes mostly because he is a bigger/stronger, more adaptable to playing wings & better tracks back defensively ..! But he has been flat out dragging ass of late in TM, even by his own Avg. standards & fully deserves to be benched in favor of Reza or Karim.
                      Karim provides better size & muscle & hustle but Reza is much better finisher & far more of a big game clutch performer well capable of getting u that One vital goal needed to ice the game & attain all 3 points.

indeed CQ has a bit of selection problem on his hand upfront vs gutter.

Comment

If he had better choice? The guy so far scored over 35 goals with Persepolis in two season and half and is one of their best strikers in last 20 something year despite missing some scoring chances and he is only 24!
                        There are many players who do not miss so many goals. There is a difference if you play for perspolis or foolad khosestan.

Comment

he play lw because he is not a forward, he cant score!

Comment

Huge goal for him. Just joined, and already making a statement. Proud of you Karim!!
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I'd like to see Taremi away from TM, not like we need him at this point. It makes a statement to others too.

Comment

Highlights:

full game:
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X