Clear All

KAAAARIIIM

Comment

Karim like Benzema.

Comment

I can see Ansarifard with his attributes playing in the premier league

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
          I can see Ansarifard with his attributes playing in the premier league
          Any team that focuses on short passes and buildup play will suit him. He just isn't the target striker like Azmoun. He needs playmakers beside him to set him up.

Comment

Aris keeper made a great save last second. Game ends 1-1.

The return leg of this match is going to decide who moves on.

Comment

We gotta teach olympiacos fans how to chant "Karim aghayeh goal!" Like they did in Iran he's climbing up - he is now in the top 10 leaders in the Greek super league

EDIT: scratch that....this is a cup match so he is not yet in the top 10, only a goal away though!
              Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 01-25-2017, 01:12 PM.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

My friend said they fielded their B team for this cup game, but hopefully Karim will now get to play league games 👏

Comment

His goal:
                  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...69891113154144

Comment

I'm jealous that he got to play with Esteban Cambiasso. That guy is a legend among legends!

What a goal though! I'm very proud of him.
                    "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      When was the last time Karim scored a header?
                      Vs Kuwait when we won 3-2 in Tehran? lol

Comment

I really feel bad for Querioz. He has too many strikers. Who to play??

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                          I really feel bad for Querioz. He has too many strikers. Who to play??
                          Based on form, we now have the best forward line in Asia - all above Japan, South Korea and Australia.

Our strikers are scoring very important goals against big teams like Atletico, Bayern, PSV and Galatasaray...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Based on form, we now have the best forward line in Asia - all above Japan, South Korea and Australia.

Our strikers are scoring very important goals against big teams like Atletico, Bayern, PSV and Galatasaray...
                            i hope sajjad finds another euro team and starts playing regularly. A quality player. Not that he would even come off the bench with the form our current first 3 forwards are but still you could see his quality in that game against gala

Comment

They lined up 10 different players compare to their last league match(other than keeper), good to see Karim score though.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                They lined up 10 different players compare to their last league match(other than keeper), good to see Karim score though.
                                hes only been there for a week they are trying to ease him into it, not put that much pressure on him (but how much pressure does greece have, really, lol) . The fact that he scored means we will probably see him start with ideye, or get good minutes of the bench in the next league game. Dont know if they will play with two forwards. Usually its ideye up top and fortounis in behind.

Comment

Working...
                                X