Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acoording to sport.de, Ansarifard is now topscorer in greece !! Although he just played 10 out of 14 games !!

http://www.sport.de/fussball/grieche...league/scorer/
    FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Karim Ansarifard

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcj0yFPH...ranianlegioner
        Charim's post game interview

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          the question is, would that really be better than Kos ?
          Nothing's better than Kos
          On serious note...I don't think they would be better than kos statues wise. Kos is one of the best European clubs while likes of Chievo do not even register in top 100 i think. But, the benefit of joining a club like Chievo is that they are feeder club to other higher end Serie A. I think it is too late to expect Karim to become a player for Bayern/Athletico Madrid etc. But he still has the potential to play for the likes of Roma/Lazio which is a huge achievement.
          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
            Nothing's better than Kos
            On serious note...I don't think they would be better than kos statues wise. Kos is one of the best European clubs while likes of Chievo do not even register in top 100 i think. But, the benefit of joining a club like Chievo is that they are feeder club to other higher end Serie A. I think it is too late to expect Karim to become a player for Bayern/Athletico Madrid etc. But he still has the potential to play for the likes of Roma/Lazio which is a huge achievement.
            even that would be unlikely. I think that unless Karim gets an offer from the likes of Fiorentina, Torino (seeing as he wont get offers from the top 5), he should stay in olympiakos. But there does seem to be real interest from italy in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
              He doesn't hesitate anymore in front of the goal. No more extra touches, no more useless attempts at dribbling; he just takes his touch and shoots.

I think being in greece was a boon for him. It took pressure off of him and allowed him to develop as a player.

I'm excited to see who Quieroz is going to choose for the world cup. His job won't be easy but it's a good problem to have!

I just hope Karim keeps his composure in higher stress situations (like in WC in front of the opposition goal!).
              good post
              i agree 100%
              another reason why i never before rated him highly was that he seemed mostly lost in the scheme on the attacking front and wasnt placing himself in suitable and dangerous positions ..! but of late, (@ least from the highlight reels..!) he seems to have finally come outa his shell a bit and is making intelligent runs and movements in and about the box and placing himself in a good positions to receive and put in the final ball..!
              his decisiveness and non hesitancy has been a work in progress since his move outa PGL and coming along slowly but surely..! im mostly @ awe of his Resiliency and hard working, never die attitude ..!!

my uncertainties about the true Quality of the Greek league?? & the primarily the Bolded above, is why i still rate the aging and (somewhat ill-fitted to CQ's game Tactics) Reza above him in our WC Strikers pecking order..!
              I doubt any of our other strikers are capable of unseating Sardar as the WC Starting Striker..!! If we need to bring in a guy off the bench to nick-in a late goal @ WC, Gucci is still the safest bet imho..!!
              the good thing with Ansarifard, Kaveh, Taremi is that they are a more versatile players and offer bigger physical presence and they all suit our overall defensive and pressing style of TM much better than Gucci..! so that give them all the extra edge to still make the WC squad as a MFWinger/Striker options..!

Comment

Olympiacos VP: "We missed Ansarifard in the UCL because of a ridiculous coach."

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=382005

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Haha nice [emoji23][emoji122]

Comment

I am HAPPY for an Iranian to do well. Indeed, I wish him more success.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Damet garm Olympiakos VP, mad respeck

Comment

Yeah f*** that asshole..

Excuse my language, but he really was.. an asshole.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Love this guy!!!! All the Greek people I've talked to who follow the league say that Ansarifard is arguably the best striker in the league, and that Masoud and Hajsafi are two all-star players as well apparently

Comment

do the top 2 teams in Greece, get automatic spots in Champions league?
                              if so, maybe its worth it for Karim to stay another year and see if he can play CL again

Comment

^ Top 2 spots get CL qualification spots. I don't think it's automatic CL.

Comment

Working...
                                X