Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I have pointed out multiple times previously, I want everyone to notice how he is onside by inches for his first goal.

His runs are second to none when it comes to being barely onside.

Comment

He has scored quite a few headers lately.

Good for him, it used to be one of his weaker areas.

It's really great to see him turning in to the player we all knew he could.

Still remember when he was just a kid with a lot of potential, and our main striker for the Asian cup back in 2011.

Last edited by Camran khan; 12-03-2017, 12:32 PM.

Comment

"Ansarifard sent the message everywhere

Of course, one can not agree with the change of Serbian, at the time when Ansarifard really needed, as it was necessary for the team to play with an aggressive duo. Luckily the solution was given by Iran, which is the most unpredictable center in the roster. Ansarifard can support the creative play of Olympiacos by either playing alone or with a partner, because he moves around and knows how to combine with his teammates. He does not just expect the rest to make ready his goals."

https://www.gavros.gr/blog/arthrogra...-o-ansarifarnt

"Annarifard's message of unity to Olympiacos

What he wrote on instagram the striker Olympiakos shortly after the two goals you scored against the Apollo Smyrna.

It was a change in the 62nd minute and with two goals in the 80th and 90th minute Olympiacos defeated Apollo Smyrna by 3-1 and is the top scorer for the "red-white" this year in the championship (and in all competitions) with six goals .

For Karim Ansarifard, the reason he rushed after the end of the fight to send a message of unity to his teammates.

"To get started, we have to be together. To succeed, we must be united. To work for success, we need to work together and be patient, " the Iranian ace wrote on his personal page in the instragram."

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...a.4967289.html

Comment

Why Karim doesn’t play in champions league?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
            Why Karim doesn’t play in champions league?
            He was not selected for the Champions League squad by the previous coach, so he couldn't be included in the middle of the season.

Comment

Karim had a selfie opportunity with Buffon after today's CL match:

"With Juventus, Olympiacos is currently playing for the last season of the Champions League.

Karim Ansarifard exploited the fact that he was along with some of the top footballers and took a photo along with the bianconeri porter Tiananjiji Buffon.

More specifically, the Iranian Center for Olympiacos put a photo on his personal account at Instagram along with the experienced goalkeeper, saying, "Respect for the best goalkeeper". See the relevant photo"

http://www.gavros.gr/blog/podosfairo...-termatofylaka

Comment

Karim Ansarifard @ Olympiacos C.F.P. | 2016 - 2017

That head touch though. It looks like Karim sneaked a kiss on the lips too afterwards.

Comment

Karim might not have played in CL, but at least he got a selfie

Comment

Comment

Nice photo! They look like they could be brothers.

Gotta feel for Buffon missing out on Russia 2018. He’s a legend nonetheless.

Comment

I also feel bad for Karim who can only take photos with the opposing team rather than score on them.

I don’t wish ill will on their ex-head coach for leaving Karim out of the CL. But I do hope he doesn’t coach ever again.. Dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          Karim had a selfie opportunity with Buffon after today's CL match:

"With Juventus, Olympiacos is currently playing for the last season of the Champions League.

Karim Ansarifard exploited the fact that he was along with some of the top footballers and took a photo along with the bianconeri porter Tiananjiji Buffon.

More specifically, the Iranian Center for Olympiacos put a photo on his personal account at Instagram along with the experienced goalkeeper, saying, "Respect for the best goalkeeper". See the relevant photo"

[ATTACH]17643[/ATTACH]

http://www.gavros.gr/blog/podosfairo...-termatofylaka

EYYY KHODAAAAAA.....Gigi eshghe.....he is such a nice humble gentleman. Even thought he probably doesnt know Karim, he's taking pics like they are friends. I have friends who have met him too and hes like that. How someone so famous can be so nice is just amazing.

I honestly dont know how i would have felt if Karim did play and score on Juve/Buffon. In one side i would be extremely excited to see my countryman score in CL but one of the best teams, in other hand i would be sad if Juve somehow didnt make it out of the group cuz of Karim. lol

but what is sad is, this might have been only chance for Karim to play CL football, and he had to settle for a Selfie. At least its a legendary Selfie he can put up in his trophy room to say I was on a team playing against one of the greatest ever in the most prestigious competition

Comment

Karim Ansarifard @ Olympiacos C.F.P. | 2016 - 2017

He will hopefully play CL next year or at least go to a better league, Karim doesn’t feels appreciated by Olympiacos it seems when you look at his goal celebrations.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              He will hopefully play CL next year or at least go to a better league, Karim doesn’t feels appreciated by Olympiacos it seems when you look at his goal celebrations.
                              of course i wouldnt either, im sure the fans were pissed too, seeing how well he is playing now

what are the chances of him playing CL? He should definitely not stay in Oly...unless the other top Greek team who is making CL can take him...otherwise what other CL teams can he get on realistically?

Comment

Kudos to Karim for being able to meet one of his heros. Coming from Saipa to meeting Gigi Buffon.
                                I wonder how many players will try to get a photo with CR7 at the WC.

Comment

Working...
                                X