Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have NO idea where that Albanian goat herder received his coaching credentials from.... Kos is absolute shit with out Karin. Such flat, 1 demensional attacking.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
      I have NO idea where that Albanian goat herder received his coaching credentials from.... Kos is absolute shit with out Karin. Such flat, 1 demensional attacking.
      Yes. Kos need Karim and Karim needs kos.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        Karim definitely needs and is getting Kos

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Karim definitely needs and is getting Kos
          haram

Comment

Cant say this enough..

I’m so proud of him. I remember I used to get made fun of when Karin was first called up to Team Melli by Afshin Ghotbi. People (Iranian and non-Iranian) told me, “Ali, what is wrong with you following some no name Iranian. Follow European football. This guy plays for who? Siapa? Sapia? You’re obsessed with him cause you’re both Azadi and you both have the same birthdays
            and cause he’s dubbed the next Iranian star. He sucks and he won’t go anywhere. Sorry but that’s the truth man.”

Obviously I ignored them and I supported Karim regardless. I’m still proud that I was the first video editor to make a Karim Ansarifard video on YouTube. I knew he was special but I also knew he has to deal with the corruption in our football. He fought hard and was a regular invitee to Team Melli under Afshin Ghotbi and Carlos Queiroz. I have so much respect for him as he struggled mentally. He was clearly weak minded but he grew! I believed in him and he is the pride of Azabaijan!

The goal he scored against Al Ittihad, probably one of my favorite Karim Ansarifard goals because of Iran KSA rivalry. Going to Osasuna despite a horrible season. He fought hard and now he’s at Olympiacos. I know I’m talking too much, but I’m a fan of his style. He’s no Fernando Torres, Thomas Muller, or Ali Daei. He’s Karim Ansarifard.

And you bet your ass once he retires, one of the people he thanks for his long illustrious footballing career is Carlos Queiroz. Credit to Mohammad Mayeli Kohan as well. As much of a crazy person he is, he truly believes in the youth and he gave Karim a chance.

So so proud of Karim.

Comment

^ His first goal against Iceland, his assist against Qatar (Taremi scores) in the 2018 WCQ’ers are also my favorite moments.

Edit: Karim** Azari** Azarbaijan**
              Last edited by teammelli91; 11-23-2017, 06:55 PM.

Comment

When nobody gave a damn about Karim:

https://youtu.be/aupScYvZst0

Comment

Lech Poznan and another Polish 1st division club are monitoring Karim very closely:

"At the same time, according to sources from Poland two teams from the first category of the country have in their ... frame the Olympiacos ace, Karim Ansarifard. One of them appears to be Lech Poznan who has been watching Ansarifard since he played in Panionios. Based on what is going on in Poland, there is another team in the first category to check it out lately. Olympiacos, on his part, from his aggressors only Emmanuel Emenyke, is currently in retirement. Karim Ansarifard has a contract by 2020 with the Piraeus Club."

https://www.newsbeast.gr/sports/arth...ngk-olimpiakos
                  https://www.newsbeast.gr/sports/arth...ia-ansarifarnt

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                    Lech Poznan and another Polish 1st division club are monitoring Karim very closely:

"At the same time, according to sources from Poland two teams from the first category of the country have in their ... frame the Olympiacos ace, Karim Ansarifard. One of them appears to be Lech Poznan who has been watching Ansarifard since he played in Panionios. Based on what is going on in Poland, there is another team in the first category to check it out lately. Olympiacos, on his part, from his aggressors only Emmanuel Emenyke, is currently in retirement. Karim Ansarifard has a contract by 2020 with the Piraeus Club."

https://www.newsbeast.gr/sports/arth...ngk-olimpiakos
                    https://www.newsbeast.gr/sports/arth...ia-ansarifarnt
                    Come on! He plays for Olympiacos, and the only teams that want him are from the fucking Polish League?! Really?!

Comment

Cant say this enough..

I’m so proud of him. I remember I used to get made fun of when Karin was first called up to Team Melli by Afshin Ghotbi. People (Iranian and non-Iranian) told me, “Ali, what is wrong with you following some no name Iranian. Follow European football. This guy plays for who? Siapa? Sapia? You’re obsessed with him cause you’re both Azadi and you both have the same birthdays
                      and cause he’s dubbed the next Iranian star. He sucks and he won’t go anywhere. Sorry but that’s the truth man.”

Obviously I ignored them and I supported Karim regardless. I’m still proud that I was the first video editor to make a Karim Ansarifard video on YouTube. I knew he was special but I also knew he has to deal with the corruption in our football. He fought hard and was a regular invitee to Team Melli under Afshin Ghotbi and Carlos Queiroz. I have so much respect for him as he struggled mentally. He was clearly weak minded but he grew! I believed in him and he is the pride of Azabaijan!

The goal he scored against Al Ittihad, probably one of my favorite Karim Ansarifard goals because of Iran KSA rivalry. Going to Osasuna despite a horrible season. He fought hard and now he’s at Olympiacos. I know I’m talking too much, but I’m a fan of his style. He’s no Fernando Torres, Thomas Muller, or Ali Daei. He’s Karim Ansarifard.

And you bet your ass once he retires, one of the people he thanks for his long illustrious footballing career is Carlos Queiroz. Credit to Mohammad Mayeli Kohan as well. As much of a crazy person he is, he truly believes in the youth and he gave Karim a chance.

So so proud of Karim.
                      Actually Ansarifard was always highly rated here and with the fans, especially during his Saipa time as we had no good strikers back then. It was only when he decided to go to PP instead of Europe and play like trash people started questioning him, and rightly so.

He's only been playing good since he moved to Greece. There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism tbh.

Comment

No offense to Emenike but he should’ve retired after Brazil 2014.

I’m not putting down our players, our team and definitely not our defense down. I just have to say that as professional of a player Emenike is, he was God awful against Iran in the World Cup. I know our compact defense was the reason why that team couldn’t do anything offensively, but I gotta say Emenike didn’t really do much. I remember Mikel aggressive nature of playing helped Nigeria get forward. Ahmed Musa and a few of their players were doing more than Emenike.

All I remember was he was a part of a few of their plays but that’s it. I also remember he b****ed and moaned waaaay too much trying to get Sadeghi yellow carded.

My point is as agile and smart Emenike used to be at Spartak Moscow, his time was up a looong time ago. So it makes sense young Karim is starting over him.
                        Last edited by teammelli91; 11-24-2017, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Our boy starts, match in 20 min.

Comment

3-1 Olympiacos, so far and somehow he didn't score any of those goals. wtf!
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                              3-1 Olympiacos, so far and somehow he didn't score any of those goals. wtf!
                              Well they made 3 subs and he's still in. So he must be playing well

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb-Pq14H...ranianlegioner

unlucky not to have one assist. His turn of pace is really dangerous, and his dribbling quality/vision is unique and definitely at a high level. Really hope Kos win league, coach stays, and he gets to fulfill dream of playing in CL next yr

Comment

Working...
                                X