X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
    Ansarifard: 6 games - 4 goals - 2 assist
    Azmoun: 15 games - 0 goals - 1 assist

I wonder how long CQ will keep Azmoun as a starter. Imagine Karim becomes top scorer of the league with 15+ goals at the end of the season. And Azmoun scores like 5-8 goals.
    For Team Melli:

Ansarifard: last 28 games - 6 goals - 2 assists

Azmoun: last 28 games - 22 goals - 2 assists

This is why I wouldn't even start someone like Ansarifard over Alipour (who I think is very talented and deserves a call up).

Sardar is great for TM, and it was arguably CQ's worst mistake to not take him to WC 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      For Team Melli:

This is why I wouldn't even start someone like Ansarifard over Alipour (who I think is very talented and deserves a call up).

Sardar is great for TM, and it was arguably CQ's worst mistake to not take him to WC 2014.
      Perspolisis think they shit gold. What has Alipor done? Score goals against machine sazi Tabriz? He is not even half the player Kaveh Rezaei or Ansarifard is. Another low IQ player like that Mosalman guy. Keeps these guys away from TM. No need for Hashie this close to the WC
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        For Team Melli:

Lets just see who at the end of the season ahs the better form and who did perform better in the friendlies! For Nationalteam form and momentum is more importante.
        We can just wait and see.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
          Lets just see who at the end of the season ahs the better form and who did perform better in the friendlies! For Nationalteam form and momentum is more importante.
          We can just wait and see.

Guess ansarifard has the chance today to prove himself, but I think his a below average player in a average league, sardar however is the greatest talent we've produced upfront since (idk Daei?). Sardar has a moment of magic in him, In the world cup the spark players win you games, but I'm proud to have a good back up like Ansarifards physical strength and gucci football brains.

Comment

I want you guys to watch ansarifards highlights from the panama game.
            The guy has MASSIVELY improved for TM.
            He was inches away from scoring a really nice goal, assisted saman with absolute class, and won the penalty.
            I agree with all of you that in the past he has been mostly invisible for team meli, but this game was nothing like that, he was involved with almost everything.
            He also showed that he has the strength and technique to be the guy to hold up the ball and play it to other strikers, and I think that out of all of our strikers, he has the best ability to produce assists.
            His assist reminded me of his assist for Taremi in Qatar, regardless of if anyone here wants to admit it or not, Ansarifards passes and assists are class and can be really important for TM.
            Lets see if he continues and improves in this role building up to the WC.
            Promising play between him and Saman.
            Last edited by KeonKish; 11-12-2017, 02:48 PM.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              He was inches away from scoring a really nice goal, assisted saman with absolute class, and won the penalty.
              I agree with all of you that in the past he has been mostly invisible for team meli, but this game was nothing like that, he was involved with almost everything.
              He also showed that he has the strength and technique to be the guy to hold up the ball and play it to other strikers, and I think that out of all of our strikers, he has the best ability to produce assists.
              His assist reminded me of his assist for Taremi in Qatar, regardless of if anyone here wants to admit it or not, Ansarifards passes and assists are class and can be really important for TM.
              Good observation my man!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                He has improved a lot! It’s evident in his playing. He’s also very motivated to make the final roster that goes to Russia. We have to respect him for his improvements and this is just the beginning.

A few years ago people were bashing him left and right while he was at Osasuna. They didn’t think he had it in him to say in Europe and prove all of the haters and naysayers wrong. Well guess what, he did and he did it with class. Playing for arguably the best football club in Greece. Much much respect to one of my favorite players. His (fake) LEGEA Jersey is hanging in my closet and I’ll be getting his Olympiacos Adidas Jersey (which by the way, those golden stripes mixed in the red is👌🏼).

Proud of Karim!

Comment

Olympiakos vs. Levadiakos:

*Karim starting up top.

Comment

any links?

Comment

Originally posted by Parsadado View Post
                      any links?
                      http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...999&ci=26&si=1

Comment

Yo real talk IPL is just good as the Greek League.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          No...

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Lets analyze this a little deeper:

Domestic players? IPL wins

Foreign players? Greek league wins

Managers/stadiums/facilities: Greek league wins

Competitiveness: slight edge to Greek league

Overall: Greek league is slightly better than the IPL

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Lets analyze this a little deeper:

Domestic players? IPL wins

Foreign players? Greek league wins

Managers/stadiums/facilities: Greek league wins

Competitiveness: slight edge to Greek league

Overall: Greek league is slightly better than the IPL
                              Spot on. I would also include the fact Greek teams play in UEFA competitions whereas IPL plays in stupid ACL

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbps-usn...ranianlegioner

karim played very well yesterday and was unlucky not score. Man, he has some wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X