• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ very well placed PK 😎
    Ain’t no saving that even if gk guesses right

Comment

FUck that Albanian used condom salesman
      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Guys shut up about the previous manager already like we get it, he sucked. Only girls drag on a grudge for this long

Comment

Karim o nega!! damesh garm proud of him, keep it up!!!
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He's playing much better than Gucci at the moment

Comment

Just noticed that he has 4 goals and 2 assists in 6 games total! Impressive.

Comment

Still can't comprehend how some members here claim Gucci is a better player than Ansarifard and even Azmoun? Gucci is an opportunistic player and he has been important for us, but in terms.of raw talent Ansarifard is head and shoulders above Gucci! It's not a coincedence that Karim plays for the best club in Greek history, while Gucci plays for Heerenveen which is nothing more than a decent Dutch club

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                  Guys shut up about the previous manager already like we get it, he sucked. Only girls drag on a grudge for this long
                  I’m on my period
                  You obviously have no idea what this douche nozzles action has played on Karim’s career, especially at his age.
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                    I’m on my period
                    You obviously have no idea what this douche nozzles action has played on Karim’s career, especially at his age.
                    He would rather be focusing on how Iraq or Saudi Arabia are a better team than Iran.

Comment

You're the same guy who finds any excuse to make negative comments about Iranian players and praise PGCC players. All I'm saying is don't be so hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        You're the same guy who finds any excuse to make negative comments about Iranian players and praise PGCC players. All I'm saying is don't be so hypocritical.
                        1. I don't what PGCC is.
                        2. The Albanian guy did what managers like Pep did to Ronaldinho, Mourinho did to De Bruyne, AVB did to Adebayor & etc... sometimes it's a success, most times it isn't. In this case it wasn't and he got sacked, that's it. Let it go, kheyli loos mishid bazi oghat

Comment

So proud of my boy Karim! Damet garm pesar!

Karim Ansarifard

Comment

1. I don't what PGCC is.
                            2. The Albanian guy did what managers like Pep did to Ronaldinho, Mourinho did to De Bruyne, AVB did to Adebayor & etc... sometimes it's a success, most times it isn't. In this case it wasn't and he got sacked, that's it. Let it go, kheyli loos mishid bazi oghat
                            I don't care about Ronadinho and De Bruyne. Iranian football has a big problem, which is the lack of competition and collaboration of iranian players (national teams, clubs), coaches, etc... to the highest level. We all see how we struggle to :

- find high level friendlies for both our national teams and clubs
                            - find high level coaches for our national teams and clubs
                            - have our players hired by good european teams while some really deserve it.

Our competitive matches are only in Asian mickey mouse level.

So for once, one of our player has the possibility to play 6 games against the best of the best (Barcelona, Juventus, Spoting), an albanian criminal wasted it for unfair reasons.
                            Seriously, playing now against the like of Atromitos in the weak greek league he schooled with panionios, won't help him to improve much. Yeah that's better than nothing as he will stay fit but still...

Ronadinho played X UCL games, X la liga game, won one Ballon d'or. It is not the end of the world for considering his nationality and his past experience.

Comment

Ansarifard: 6 games - 4 goals - 2 assist
                              Azmoun: 15 games - 0 goals - 1 assist

I wonder how long CQ will keep Azmoun as a starter. Imagine Karim becomes top scorer of the league with 15+ goals at the end of the season. And Azmoun scores like 5-8 goals.
                              sigpic

Comment

Olympiakos boss Marinakis to face trial on match-fixing charges
                                https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-so...-idUKKBN1D81WT

Comment

Working...
                                X