Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    looks sorta incomplete and underwhelming
    when do we know which legionnaires are added..? and No surprises like Tafazoli..?? peeef
    Tafazolli definitely won't be released by his club. This camp is not on FIFA's international matchday period so no club will release players particularly in England with their congested fixture list.
    Honestly, I'm surprised even Milad Mohammadi was invited and that his club allowed it. Don't expect Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, or any of the other legionnaires to make it either.

Also interesting - no Haghighi and no Teymourian. Looks like CQ is really upset with their form.
    Last edited by Nokhodi; 12-31-2016, 01:20 PM.

Comment

looks sorta incomplete and underwhelming
      when do we know which legionnaires are added..? and No surprises like Tafazoli..?? peeef
      I swear to god that if one day somehow Queiroz named Ronaldo in his TM squad, PFDC members would still complain and say "whaaaat? Why no messi and Neymar?"

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Goalkeepers: Alireza Beiranvand, Mohammad Reza Akhbari, Rashid Mazaheri

Defenders: Ramin Rezaeian, Jalal Hosseini, Mohammad Ansari, Milad Mohammadi, Ezatollah Pourghaz, Vahid Mohammadzadeh

Midfielders: Omid Ebrahimi, Ehsan Hajsafi, Kamal Kamyabinia, Dariush Shojaeian

Forwards: Morteza Tabrizi, Soroush Rafiei, Vahid Amiri, Ehsan Pahlevan, Mehdi Taremi, Sasan Ansari
        Basically it is team melli Persepolis and its fans.

Beiro, Jalal, M.Ansari, Kamal, Rezaian, Vahid, Taremmi,...Milmo, S.Ansari, Soroush...Pourghaz (?)

Honorable mentions: they could be in the squad... Iranpourian, Mosalman, Alisha, Barzay, Torabi.

Comment

So these are the players we're going to use against Morocco?

Comment

Torabi not being in this camp is a big problem with me...
            "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
              Torabi not being in this camp is a big problem with me...
              I know that Milad Fakhrodini (former SS player) committed a nasty foul on him almost a month ago. So he might have not recovered yet. He was injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Yeah agree with Ghermez agha! He's been awesome in the league! In fact, I think he could be the CAM we've been looking for, for so long now!

If he gets some playing time, we'd see whether he's really TM material or not!
                Tabrizi is not a CAM! He is a CF.
                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                >-----------------<
                Marg bar dictator
                >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                  He might not be an advanced Playmaker but he can play as an Attacking Midfielder
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

any youtube highlight reels on the guy's IPL performances this season ??
                    size? age.?
                    ATM we surely lack Depth in TM CM ...!! how is his defensive abilities ?? does he track back and helps out his team defensively..? then there may be some hope for him..
                    He should have been used in TM 2 years ago. Unfortunately he's almost 26. But he's mostly been used either as a striker or a winger in Zobahan. But on rare occasions I have seen him play in CAM and no matter where he plays, his attacks are very effective and dangerous for the opponents. He's very fast, relatively tall and strong and seems to be perfectly fit for TM!

As for youtube clip, I found highlights of a game where Tabrizi scored a hattrick but it's a bad example! Because of heavy rain, the pace of the game is much slower than usual.

His last goal at minute 4:37 was awesome and a true example of his capabilities:

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                      I know. As said he's more of a striker or winger! But he can play CAM! On rare occasions I have seen him play there and he played equally well!

Comment

according to a report 4 additional players has been invited.
                        1-Masoud Ebrahimzadeh ( GF) ,2- Rahim Zahivi(ES Khuz) , + 3? + 4?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          according to a report 4 additional players has been invited.
                          1-Masoud Ebrahimzadeh ( GF) ,2- Rahim Zahivi(ES Khuz) , + 3? + 4?
                          Interesting choices, I figured this was an oddly small roster even for a short camp. Pretty likely Pourghaz will get some action this time around, your favorite player!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iranpourian has been invited to NT as well!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1384060...A-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

I think Torabi is still injured

Comment

SO it seems only Milad Mohammadi will join the team and we will basically play with IPL players
                                That can be a decent line up:
                                Beiro
                                Rezaeian-Jalal-Ansari-Milad
                                Hajsafi-Ebrahimi
                                Pahlevan-Rafaei-Amiri
                                Taremi

Comment

Working...
                                X