Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Some Iranian media are reporting that an Iranian team is offering a 160 thousand euro offer for Eamon Zayed.... low key hyped, but I doubt that he'll come back to Iran
    Waste of money. He is older and washed up now.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
      The Iraqi Marvan Hussein to Sepahan on 2 year contract.
      he played against us in the asian cup, for a team like Sepahan for this season he is a good addition because he is still young and honesty he's a pretty decent player but I think our national players are head and above but for our league he is a good signing at least we didn't get an old or overrated Iraqi player who won't really benefit

Comment

The Iraqi Marvan Hussein to Sepahan on 2 year contract.
        I think this means Hassanzadeh is leaving. I hope the Iraqi guy is at least as good if not better, but I doubt he will be

Comment

Originally posted by ALIKARIMI_ View Post
          he played against us in the asian cup, for a team like Sepahan for this season he is a good addition because he is still young and honesty he's a pretty decent player but I think our national players are head and above but for our league he is a good signing at least we didn't get an old or overrated Iraqi player who won't really benefit
          Add at least 3 years to the age of any Iraqi player.

Comment

This Hussein Marwan guy has 11 caps and no goals for Iraq. Looks like a shit signing, unless scoring goals in legendary Iraqi league is anything to go by.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              Dejagah is going to be the most interesting one. I just hope it's not going to be Perspolis or some shitty persian gulf state team.
              He always leaves it late & ends up disappointing all..!
              I think he'll end up in China or another gayteri team ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by ALIKARIMI_ View Post
                PP & Es have all the national players so this is the best we can do.

Comment

Turkish club has a case on Taremi due his early split last year. It's an active complaint and could cost money or ban on him.

Comment

PP & Es have all the national players so this is the best we can do.
                    Oh, with all the NT players you mean Omid Ebrahimi, who's not even a starter most of the time, and aghaye Ghafouri, aka Mr. Injury, who, when it comes down to Esteghlal, is injured 90% of the time and hence missed almost the entire season for us last year.
                    Last edited by Amin_; 07-18-2017, 12:02 AM.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Torabi isn't very happy.
                      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1428021...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        No shit!!! It was about time he showed it!!

If he really had an offer from Ajax (and it's not bazar-garmi), khak bar sare Saipa for being so damn selfish and not allow him to leave!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          So apparently the Ajax offer was real

Comment

Lol no way the Ajax offer was real… If so Saipa is honestly retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Lol no way the Ajax offer was real… If so Saipa is honestly retarded
                              I'm not sure how solid Ajax offer was or if it ever existed, but Saipa is definitely retarded. They have reportedly obstructed a few offers for him in the last couple of years.

Comment

Why are Iranian clubs a bunch of ham rolls?! First Zob Ahan, now Saipa?!

Comment

Working...
                                X