Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    Emenike?
    Wow! he still plays? what is his age, 67 or so?
    right...??
    supposedly he is 30...?? but we all know 30 in African footballer age is more like 34-36 and he looks more like 35 ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      right...??
      supposedly he is 30...?? but we all know 30 in African footballer age is more like 34-36 and he looks more like 35 ..!
      He was a beast when he played is in WC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Taremi can't expect others to fix his mistakes for him. He wanted to leave last year and he was a free agent, then he didn't want to leave and then he left and then he decided the club he had chosen is shit and came back. Persepolis took him back, as a free agent. he signed a TWO year deal. He could have told Perspolis mgmnt that he will come back to Perspolis only with a one year deal. but he signed a two year deal. Now he wants Perspolis to let him walk. Ain't gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!! I love Taremi, but I agree Perspolis deserves compensation.

I think we can all pretty much agree that 100% of the Iranian players who are playing in Iran's PGL are overpaid. Taremi (like a few others on TM) wants to go to Europe (for less money) to ensure their spots on TM for next year AND to be 'noticed' by bigger EU clubs. that's all fine and great and deserves praise. but at times, looking at the behavior of some of our players, I sometimes think that some of these guys are going to just ANY European team just for the sake of being in Europe. there is a much longer list of players who did go to Europe who have very little to show for it than those who went to Europe and accomplished something. having a EU zip code isn't a ticket to progress and success.

has anyone ever wondered why our players are so big on "Talking" about wanting to go to Europe and their intention of wanting to move up the ladders, but none of them can speak TWO fucking sentences in English?

Comment

Be gofteye varzesh3.com Taremi baraye hazer nashodan dar tamrinaate Persepolis jarime khahad shod.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1425391...AF%D8%A7%D8%AF
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Every year a dozen off players in the Norwegian top league gets sold to other leagues in Europe for a MINIMUM 500K and many of those players is not even in the National team. An example is then 20 year old Markus Henriksen, which got sold for 2.5 million euros to AZ playing with Jahanbakhs the last years. Meanwhile the Persian Gulf league top scorer 2 year in a row, a starter for World cup ready team and the best NT in Asia cant be sold for 1 mil?? That is so wrong..

Comment

1 million Euro is totally reasonable for a player like Taremi. If Persepolis doesn't let him go even if teams offer the right amount, he will most likely go to Europe as a free agent next year after the WC and may have better offers as well

Comment

The worst is when they sign for Arab teams and then transfer out of those teams, meaning Arab clubs get the transfer fees.
                I swear I feel the players and the agents do it on purpose.
                To this day I think only Mahdvikia was able to get Persepolis some money when he transferred to Bochum.

Comment

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
                  Every year a dozen off players in the Norwegian top league gets sold to other leagues in Europe for a MINIMUM 500K and many of those players is not even in the National team. An example is then 20 year old Markus Henriksen, which got sold for 2.5 million euros to AZ playing with Jahanbakhs the last years. Meanwhile the Persian Gulf league top scorer 2 year in a row, a starter for World cup ready team and the best NT in Asia cant be sold for 1 mil?? That is so wrong..
                  Bruh, Henriksen was then a very sought after talent + only 20y of age (not 24) and has a EU passport. The later is super important for European teams, not only for not taking a non-EU spot in the squad, but also for being able to sell for a higher price as well. Also, you have to take in the fact that European countries Norway is a far more easier market than Iran: there's been more players that are proven historically & they'll most likely have an easier transition period culturally.

In addition, Taremi is on a short-term contract which reduces his value drastically.

Facts straight guys..

Comment

Taremi has done his part. There is nothing he can do here.. I believe some teams have come close to the 1 mill asking price, but nothing seems to sway them to give him up for less than 1 mil. I don't blame them really as Taremi is their own recruit and they deserve some money for his pishraft thus far.

My opinion is that Taremi staying at Persepolis for now is OK. He doesn't need to go to a Greek league team for 700k.

Believe me, most teams will only increase their interest in Taremi after truly realizing his WCQ performances.

I think by this winter Taremi will have 1 mil offers from not only Greek league teams, but Dutch, Belgian, Turkish, Russian, and even ITALIAN AND GERMAN leagues. Yes, ITALIAN AND GERMAN!

- Illuminati

Comment

Honestly I do not care and I am fucking tired of the clubs often being the reason why our players can’t move out. Suddenly they want to act professional, doing business and make money - first fix the damn roots and show us that you spend the money well before asking for such transfers fees. That money would be wasted anyway. Sorry, I can’t support these incompetent managers - rather would want Taremi to get out. Nothing is more important than Team Melli and players reaching their full potential!

We desperately need numerous of players in Europe to establish a good image of Iranian players. Stop the "naaz kardan" and "kelas gozashtan" - thinking this or that European club/league is not good enough. Boro baba...then go and fucking PROVE IT. And if you prove it, then be sure there will be enough scout jumping on your head. Funny thing is that we claim to be good enough, but once the player stays in Iran and declines he gets called overrated lol.

Once our players have a good image, THEN our clubs can ask for higher transfer fees - because only then other clubs would be willing to pay for it and hence why our clubs would benefit in the long run anyway. But for now we must make it easy for our players as much as possible to let them move out - for the love of Iranian football!
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

PP thinks they will make more money than they deserve but the following scenarios have a higher probability:
                        1) Teams won't pay and Taremi will move to Europe later as a free agent. PP will make nothing
                        2) Teams give up and move on to their next options. Taremi loses interest and stays in PP. Again PP make nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                          PP thinks they will make more money than they deserve but the following scenarios have a higher probability:
                          1) Teams won't pay and Taremi will move to Europe later as a free agent. PP will make nothing
                          2) Teams give up and move on to their next options. Taremi loses interest and stays in PP. Again PP make nothing.
                          You and Nariman make good points like always, but I would honestly not worry too much about Taremi's situation. I feel like if Taremi got offers better than Greece he would force a transfer from Persepolis, regardless if they paid 600k, 800k or the 1 mil they asked for.

Trust me.. Taremi will be in a better league by this winter and most people will be happy he didn't make a premature move to Panionios or Olympiakos instead.

Comment

You've got to think how negative for Iranian football a character like Branko is, that a national team's starting right back's progress for his club and country is under threat by a club manager. He is going to Belgium and let's hope he signs for Gent or Ostende because his year would be crap, should he come back to PP.

Comment

What happened to the Ashkan Dejagah to panathinaikos rumors? Was it just bs?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't get emotional people regarding this transfer, CLUBS make their money from transfer fee all around the World, actually the most stupid system exist in Iran where players sign only one year deal and leave or decide to leave club over some stupid reason, Persepolis has 100% right on this matter, if Taremi didn't want deal with such a situation, all he had to do was signing a one year deal last year after his stupid move to the Turkish club.

Comment

Working...
                                X