Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    An Iranian in the K-League? Interesting....
    By the way, I don't know too much about their league, is it better than ours? Or about the same level?
    K league is probably the best league in asia nowadays but our own PGPL has the potential to become even better in future, especially with Taj as head of IFF... There should be more investment on Iranian football though

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Khaled Shafiei went to South Korea to negotiate with an unknown team
      Iranian media claims he has an offer from Jeonbuk Hyundai.

He has had a very good 16-17 season and has been linked with a move to SS before they finalised Montazeri's contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
        K league is probably the best league in asia nowadays but our own PGPL has the potential to become even better in future, especially with Taj as head of IFF... There should be more investment on Iranian football though
        - Best league is tossup between J league and K league
        - PGPL is the best league in Asia as far as natural talent but its one of the worst when it comes to corruption/coaching/facilities
        - Until investments come in for facilities, better foreign transfers, we will always be inferior to their leagues.

Comment

He has had a very good 16-17 season and has been linked with a move to SS before they finalised Montazeri's contract.
          That's a really good transfer.. Too good to be true actually. My guess is bazar garmi but if true and he takes it, I wonder if CQ will give him a look for TM

Comment

His flight was to Incheon. Don't know if that tells you something.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              His flight was to Incheon. Don't know if that tells you something.
              Yeah it's interesting. Iranian media just goes and picks a random team generally when they know the league where the interest comes from, but he indeed is going to Incheon

Comment

He's already 29 so it's either bazar-garmi or they must be paying him good money. I don't see any other reason, cause I doubt he'd get a team melli call up, or want to use Korea as a stepping stone to European leagues.

Comment

IFF set a new foreign player rule

- Players from Africa, Asia and Oceania must have played for their NT in the last two years.

- Players from Europe and South America must have played at least 10 games in the first two divisions in the last two years.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    IFF set a new foreign player rule

- Players from Africa, Asia and Oceania must have played for their NT in the last two years.

- Players from Europe and South America must have played at least 10 games in the first two divisions in the last two years.
                    I am in favor of this move. Good job IFF

Comment

Still not enough IMO but at least they're moving in the right direction

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        I would say K-league is better than IPL. They have better facilities, professionalism. Just hope its a good Korean team and not a bottom one.
                        Also, im surprised its not another player
                        Why? Khaled Shafie is a great player. I actually wanted him to play for TM about 2 seasons ago. I guess his talent has not gone unnoticed, and its time to congratulate him, even if he didn't reach a final agreement.

Comment

Yeah it's interesting. Iranian media just goes and picks a random team generally when they know the league where the interest comes from, but he indeed is going to Incheon
                          Just like that one time they made up the Hajsafi to Bochum connection when he went to Germany.
                          sigpic

Comment

Esmaeilzadeh, one of our 3 best talents (along with Sharifi and Shariati) in U17 national team has been invited to participate in some sort of trial by FC Groningen (eredivisie). They're likely to sign a 4/5 years contract with him if he impresses them.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=360591

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                              Esmaeilzadeh, one of our 3 best talents (along with Sharifi and Shariati) in U17 national team has been invited to participate in some sort of trial by FC Groningen (eredivisie). They're likely to sign a 4/5 years contract with him if he impresses them.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=360591
                              Would be awesome , they just signed Japanes Midfielder Ritsu Doan
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

So they sign a japanese straight but an iranian one has just the right to have a trial (if the news is confirmed)!

Comment

Working...
                                X