Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hajik View Post
    I wanted him at Panathinaikos. Not that Panionios are a bad team, but Panathinaikos is a more historic and prestigious club

Comment

Rumors again of Beiranvand to Fenerbahce.

http://90tv.ir/news/401294/%D9%BE%D8...88%D9%86%D8%AF

I don't believe it though as they're linking it to Torkashvand's contacts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Rumors again of Beiranvand to Fenerbahce.

http://90tv.ir/news/401294/%D9%BE%D8...88%D9%86%D8%AF

I don't believe it though as they're linking it to Torkashvand's contacts.
        http://m.gazetevatan.com/Sampiy10/fe...ampiy10-haber/

Comment

Turki bilmiram!

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            I wanted him at Panathinaikos. Not that Panionios are a bad team, but Panathinaikos is a more historic and prestigious club
            Agar Masoud bemone, shansesh bishtare ke Haji Safi ham bere Panionios, chon Masoud mitone komakesh kone dar team va dar Yonaan ja biyofte.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

fener would be a great move for Beiranvand if he was guaranteed PT. That is not the case. Ospina will be their starting GK next year and although Beiranvand has the potential to be much better than Ospina, currently his Champions League experience w/ arsenal , WC and South American Cup experience, being Colombia's number one, etc, etc puts him far ahead of beiranvand. Our starting GK needs to be playing, no point in going somewhere and sitting on bench.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                fener would be a great move for Beiranvand if he was guaranteed PT. That is not the case. Ospina will be their starting GK next year and although Beiranvand has the potential to be much better than Ospina, currently his Champions League experience w/ arsenal , WC and South American Cup experience, being Colombia's number one, etc, etc puts him far ahead of beiranvand. Our starting GK needs to be playing, no point in going somewhere and sitting on bench.
                They have Volkan too who is a good GK aswell.
                Best solution would be for him to sign with Fener, learn and train with them and Ospina until december. Then being loaned to an other club (IPL or elsewhere) to play before WC.

Comment

- Apparently Taremi has "many offers" however he will be staying at Persepolis.

- There are rumours that Persepolis are negotiating with Dejagah

- Fenerbahce officials will apparently come soon to Tehran to negotiate for Beiranvand

Comment

According to Varzesh3, Montazeri rejected Esteghlal's offer
                    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1423158...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Apparently Taremi has "many offers" however he will be staying at Persepolis.

There are rumours that Persepolis are negotiating with Dejagah
                      taremis cryptic instagram posts suggest otherwise. I think that PP will struggle to get Dejagah. My bet is still on him remaining in bundesliga. If PP could get him that could significantly boost their ACL chances however.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        taremis cryptic instagram posts suggest otherwise.
                        I hope you're right, if he goes to Europe that is.

Dejagah is a free agent so it shouldn't be too difficult for PP, both them and SS have signed many big Iranian national players with European experience in the past. Guys like Mahdavikia, Nekounam, Hashemian ect probably had higher wages than him.

I won't be surprised if he comes to play in Iran soon the next season or two

Comment

It's now or never for taremi.
                          He either goes to Europe and improves.
                          Or stays and becomes the second borhani.
                          He isn't so young to be thinking that he has more time.
                          He needs to GTFO Iran.

He doesn't owe Persepolis anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            It's now or never for taremi.
                            He either goes to Europe and improves.
                            Or stays and becomes the second borhani.
                            He isn't so young to be thinking that he has more time.
                            He needs to GTFO Iran.

He doesn't owe Persepolis anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            agreed that he needs euro move NOW, not later. But lets be honest, Taremi is 100000 times more talented than Borhani. PP should facilitate the move, and with the 1 milion euro transfer fee they can find a replacement for soroush, and another forward ( somebody young and promising). Plus they have menshah already.

Comment

Wise statement from Sir Hamid Derakhshan...not

درخشان: اگر طارمی به اروپا برود شاید جام جهانی را از دست بدهد

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...8C%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Turki bilmiram!
                                LOL same. But from Google translate, it says they want him, and it's a Turkish source so there could be some truth to it

Comment

Working...
                                X