Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think best windows so far: Esteghlal, Sepahan, Sanat Naft, Saipa
    Worst windows: Naft Tehran, Tractor, possibly Perspolis if they lose Taremi and KB

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      I think best windows so far: Esteghlal, Sepahan, Sanat Naft, Saipa
      Worst windows: Naft Tehran, Tractor, possibly Perspolis if they lose Taremi and KB
      I think Sepahan has done a bad job so far:
      Losing Ehsan & Jabarof & Coulibali & Shoja (4 best players) and getting two good players (Sasan & Aghai) and a few "hendooneh dar basteh". We essentially have no midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        I think Sepahan has done a bad job so far:
        Losing Ehsan & Jabarof & Coulibali & Shoja (4 best players) and getting two good players (Sasan & Aghai) and a few "hendooneh dar basteh". We essentially have no midfield.
        Pourghaz is an upgrade over Shoja imo. Jabarof wasn't even our player. He belongs to SS so that was expected.
        Where's the report we lost Coulibaly?
        I think you forgot we got Saghebi.

Only concern is to replace Ehsan which I think Kranchar will able to do soon

Comment

Pourghaz is an upgrade over Shoja imo. Jabarof wasn't even our player. He belongs to SS so that was expected.
          Where's the report we lost Coulibaly?
          I think you forgot we got Saghebi.

Only concern is to replace Ehsan which I think Kranchar will able to do soon
          Jabarof hasn't played a minute for Es and has said he won't. As far as I am concerned he was our player and we paid him. I have heard Couli is out but it is not 100%.

Comment

Jabarof hasn't played a minute for Es and has said he won't. As far as I am concerned he was our player and we paid him. I have heard Couli is out but it is not 100%.
            he signed a 1.5 year contract with Esteghlal and was loaned out to Sepahan for half a season since esteghal was dealing with a transfer ban. This is similar to what Arda turan went through. Barca was banned from registering players but that didnt mean they could not sign new players and not register them to play. Turan was sidelined for half a season bc Barca can afford his pay. Esteghlal couldn't do that with him so they loaned him out and Sepahan paid his salary for the duration of the loan. Hopefully I made sense. hahaha
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
              he signed a 1.5 year contract with Esteghlal and was loaned out to Sepahan for half a season since esteghal was dealing with a transfer ban. This is similar to what Arda turan went through. Barca was banned from registering players but that didnt mean they could not sign new players and not register them to play. Turan was sidelined for half a season bc Barca can afford his pay. Esteghlal couldn't do that with him so they loaned him out and Sepahan paid his salary for the duration of the loan. Hopefully I made sense. hahaha
              You are probably right but he is adamant about not playing for Es.

Comment

I hope he doesnt.. lol We have better players in Iran.. Plus I heard he is 34 or 35.. Did he play well for Sepahan?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                  I hope he doesnt.. lol We have better players in Iran.. Plus I heard he is 34 or 35.. Did he play well for Sepahan?
                  I would say he was one of our better players last year when he played. Def much better than Fozil Musaev when he was on Sepahan

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

I found Djeparov quite average in IPL, nothing really special and often bullied around. Similar and not more effective than someone like Rasoul Navidkia, runs out of gas quickly every game

Comment

I would say he was one of our better players last year when he played. Def much better than Fozil Musaev when he was on Sepahan
                      Mosaev was a DM and Jabarof was more of a play maker.

Comment

Torkashvand told earlier today that Soroush would renew his contract with PP and now Soroush announced on Instagram, that he already took his decision to play abroad.

How shameful to play with the feelings of the fans like that.

Comment

At a time when PP & Es are spending $$$ Sepahan is buying Seyed Mohammad Hashemi of Afghanistan and bringing back JahanAlian from league 1. It looks like they don't want to spend money yet again.

Comment

At a time when PP & Es are spending $$$ Sepahan is buying Seyed Mohammad Hashemi of Afghanistan and bringing back JahanAlian from league 1. It looks like they don't want to spend money yet again.
                            Wasn't jahan Alian good?

What happened to mehdi sharifi ?
                            He was looking very promising in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Wasn't jahan Alian good?

What happened to mehdi sharifi ?
                              He was looking very promising in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              He was good but then tore an ACL and never was the same. He went to Aluminum Arak. I doubt if he is a game changer.

Comment

Shojaei will stay with Panionios

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...n.4729260.html

Comment

Working...
                                X