No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not too late for Hajsafi to move to Europe. He is extremely experienced, in great shape, and very versitile. I hope he goes to Europe.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

PSYCHOPATH
      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
        The attachment is broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          The attachment is broken.
          Edited

PSYCHOPATH

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
            For me it sounds like he's leaving PP

PSYCHOPATH

Comment

I'll tell you what boys. I've never been so excited about our potential legionnaire transfers. They are all likely and don't seem like bazargarmy.

What a season it would be if they all happened. As well as much better WC prep.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                It's not too late for Hajsafi to move to Europe. He is extremely experienced, in great shape, and very versitile. I hope he goes to Europe.
                I meant it's too late for him to progress. He's already 27 years old. No more progress for him. Only gaining experience.

Comment

Looks like Hajsafi already took the decision and the deal is almost finalized.
                  http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1422718

Comment

محسن طاهری، مدیرعامل باشگاه سپاهان درباره آخرین وضعیت احسان حاج*صفی و تمدید قرارداد این بازیکن با سپاهان، گفت: قرارداد حاج*صفی به مدت یک فصل بوده و احسان تصمیم گرفته فوتبال خود را در خارج از ایران پیگیری کند
                    Also Taheri confirm that

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Looks like Hajsafi already took the decision and the deal is almost finalized.
                      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1422718
                      Feels like most of these guys who go to Europe this window do so to secure their place in the World Cup.

Comment

panionios will be in europa league next year correct ?

EDIT : OK, i checked via official greek sources. Panionios will be directly in Europa League group stages next year. This is really good news for Hajsafi, Shojaei, and any other guys who go there. Not only will they get competetion of decent greek league, they will also be in EL, a unique experience for all of them, and one that will expose them to an even higher competition so they will be even more ready for WC. Panionios is actually quite a good team. They always have got good results against the top Greek teams, and were second for much of last season. They lost their very promising centre back Risvanis to Olympiakos , but if they can keep everybody, and add Hajsafi and maybe Torabi as well, they will do good in Europa League. They have a very rich history, and their stadium is a difficult place for opposition to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Hajik View Post
                          محسن طاهری، مدیرعامل باشگاه سپاهان درباره آخرین وضعیت احسان حاج*صفی و تمدید قرارداد این بازیکن با سپاهان، گفت: قرارداد حاج*صفی به مدت یک فصل بوده و احسان تصمیم گرفته فوتبال خود را در خارج از ایران پیگیری کند
                          Also Taheri confirm that
                          Great Decision. Huge respect for Ehsan's professionalism and commitment to Team Melli.

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          Feels like most of these guys who go to Europe this window do so to secure their place in the World Cup.
                          That's another positive effect of CQ. Our players are now willing to progress for less pay. A paradigm shift, rarely encountered in Iranian football.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            panionios will be in europa league next year correct ?

EDIT : OK, i checked via official greek sources. Panionios will be directly in Europa League group stages next year. This is really good news for Hajsafi, Shojaei, and any other guys who go there. Not only will they get competetion of decent greek league, they will also be in EL, a unique experience for all of them, and one that will expose them to an even higher competition so they will be even more ready for WC. Panionios is actually quite a good team. They always have got good results against the top Greek teams, and were second for much of last season. They lost their very promising centre back Risvanis to Olympiakos , but if they can keep everybody, and add Hajsafi and maybe Torabi as well, they will do good in Europa League. They have a very rich history, and their stadium is a difficult place for opposition to play.
                            They finished 5th, so will start in the 2nd qualification round.
                            There is no Greek team in the EL group stages.
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017%E..._Europa_League

Comment

Augusto Cesar and Magno Batista @ Sanat Naft

Comment

I thought teams coudn't sign foreign players ?

Comment

Working...
                                X