Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
    Very Nice! Also found on Wikipedia that the managing director of the club is Iranian. I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Charleroi_S.C.
    It has been Iranian in last 17-18 years.

Comment

Mehdi Shiri, who was also targeted by Esteghlal, extended his contract with Peykan.
      http://90tv.ir/news/400493/%D8%B4%DB...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Sanat Naft in negotiations with Luciano Pereira and Jamaati
        https://www.tarafdari.com/خبر/726729...-اختلاف

Comment

Tasnim: Dinamo Zagreb enquired to Branko about Mehdi Taremi
          https://www.tarafdari.com/خبر/726367...ات-گرفت

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            Tasnim: Dinamo Zagreb enquired to Branko about Mehdi Taremi
            https://www.tarafdari.com/خبر/726367...ات-گرفت
            Taremi can do better than the Croatian League tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Agree completely. I would rather have him stay at Persepolis and help us win trophies than him going to a mid-European league. He should only go if he has offers from the top 10 European leagues.

Comment

is the Croatian league even competitive? Or does Dinamo Zagreb win it everytime? Either way, i think Taremi is better suited for Germany or Italy. He has a lot of potential
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

If that's his only euro offer, he needs to take it. Even though it's Croatia. Just look at how ali karimi is developing over there. If he performs well in Croatia it's gonna be easier to transfer to a bigger league than in Persepolis. He can get more exposure there and play some European completition

Comment

Dinamo zagreb is a feeder club to all big teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

IMO talent-wise he can do better but Dinamo Zagreb gets scouted by teams from top leagues a lot so it could be a stepping stone for him. Of course, if he has an offer from a team in the big 4 it's better to go there. Bundesliga is ideal IMO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Taremi will become 25, there is not much room left for progress in the Croatian league.

Comment

What the hell? are you guys serious? Hundreds of players got lost in Iran and wasted their talents - and still some say our players should only move if they get top offers? We started the same shit last time, or let’s say Perspolis fans, and that made Taremi come back.

I don’t care how old Taremi is, he must get out of Iran - far away from all this BS shit show hashiye, unprofessional and incompetent management. If that is the only offer he has he is stupid not to take it. If he stays in Iran he just proves to be lazy - Scouts will appreciate his effort much more if he moves and hence he might get better offers later on if he works on himself.

I do not know how many talents more have to be destroyed and how often people like CQ have to underline the importance of playing in Europe - until some of us really realize that staying in Iran either means stagnating or decreasing. Truly shocked to read such comments over and over again...it's like you use a time-machine and then repeat the same mistake you actually wanted to avoid and was the sole reason you used the time-machine!

Players and fans need to stop acting like some high class bitch waiting for Real Madrid to knock on the door. Take the first best offer you have and get out! Dige cheghad bayad naaz kard?
                          Last edited by Nariman; 06-16-2017, 03:37 AM.
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Of course if he has no better offer, then he should take it. But imo, his previous Turkish League offer last season was much better than this Croatian League one.

Comment

Of course if he has no better offer, then he should take it. But imo, his previous Turkish League offer last season was much better than this Croatian League one.
                              The team that got Rezaeian and Taremi in Turkey got relegated.

I am very glad they didnt stay honestly

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                The team that got Rezaeian and Taremi in Turkey got relegated.

I am very glad they didnt stay honestly
                                The team itself was pretty bad and Dinamo Zagreb is way better, but the overall quality of the Turkish League is better than the Croatian League

Comment

Working...
                                X