Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siamak Nemati is a done deal

Comment

He's dumb, just like Nariman Jahan he will sit on the bench of PP instead of going to a better team where he will play.

After his great season he should've chosen better...

Comment

Who knows, maybe he can become the next Moharrami. If Rafiei leaves, he might even become a starter, plus he is very versatile, can play as LW/CAM and LB.

We desperately need more depth, especially on the CB/LB-position.
        Last edited by 04041374; 06-07-2017, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          He's dumb, just like Nariman Jahan he will sit on the bench of PP instead of going to a better team where he will play.

After his great season he should've chosen better...
          Unless Branko magically changes, I don’t see him introducing new players. The only two players he introduced since joining Perspolis were Ansari and Moharrami. But still, he made Ansari lose lots of quality by removing him as a LB and Moharrami only emerged after the fiasco with Rezaeian.

I still don’t know why the hell he signed Nariman-Jahan, when he wasn’t going to use him anyway. Poor SNJ wasted a whole half season, while actually he could have easily been a starter for many other PGL teams. Branko's obsession with Ahmadzadeh is starting to get more than annoying. I feel very bad about the huge amount of time wasted that could have been given to much better and more promising youngster.
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Moharrami became a starter before that incident. Him and Rezaeian played on the right side a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Moharrami became a starter before that incident. Him and Rezaeian played on the right side a couple of times.
              He did, but Rezaeian leaving made it easier for him. This sounds like I am trying to downgrade Moharrami, actually I like him, but it's pretty obvious that Branko doesn’t have much guts to try out new unknown faces, unless the team is leading comfortably or someone is suspended/injured...The skeleton of the team was mainly build up by Daei + the addition of some already well known players from the league.
              Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Rahim Zohaivi will sign with Foolad
                22:15 - خبر: رحیم زهیوی با مسؤولان فولاد خوزستان به توافق نهایی رسیده و فردا با این باشگاه قرارداد امضاء می*کند.(اختصاصی)

Comment

Welcome to Persepolis Nemati!

Hopefully you will get playing time.

Comment

Soroush Rafiee is close to sign with Al-Khor in Qatar, he should officially say his goodbye to WC 2018!!

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Soroush Rafiee is close to sign with Al-Khor in Qatar, he should officially say his goodbye to WC 2018!!

rofl riid

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Soroush riiiid ba in transfer.

Comment

Hamoudi signed with Paykan

Comment

Great
                            Perspolis have to pay 321k USD to Antony Golec within the next 30 days
                            http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13960318000640

Another masterpiece by Mr. Torkashvand.

Comment

Danial Mahini joins Saipa

Comment

Back to Esteghlal Khuz

Comment

Working...
                                X