No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS reached an agreement with Montazeri and are waiting until he returns to Iran to finalize the deal.

They are also in negotiation with Danial Mahini and Beitsaeid

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Sirous Pourmousavi - new headcoach of Foolad
      Him and Ebrahimzadeh are the best vatani coaches.

Comment

Kaveh Rezaei has offers from Hajduk Split (Croatian league) and a Greek Superleague team. He has not renewed his contract with SS yet

http://90tv.ir/news/398101/%D9%87%D8...A7%DB%8C%DB%8C

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU3xL7jg...imamodyr&hl=en

Iranian-Swedish agent Nima modyr on Instagram: There is an Iranian players that will soon move to a big club. Guess which #league ?!!? #Iran #tehran #PersianPower

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post

Iranian-Swedish agent Nima modyr on Instagram: There is an Iranian players that will soon move to a big club. Guess which #league ?!!? #Iran #tehran #PersianPower
            Just for info: He is the agent of Kaveh Rezaei, Mahan Rahmani, Mehdi Ghaedi, Nima Mokhtari and Reza Mirzaei

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post

Nima Modyr's Iranian players are: Kaveh Rezaei, Mahan Rahmani, Mehdi Ghaedi, Nima Mokhtari, Reza Mirzaei.

If I take a guess I'd say that he's speaking about Kaveh and the "big" club is probably either Hajduk or a top Greek team (PAOK, AEK, Panathinaikos etc.. )

Comment

Hope Kaveh moves go Greece! Would be amazing for his career
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Nima Modyr's Iranian players are: Kaveh Rezaei, Mahan Rahmani, Mehdi Ghaedi, Nima Mokhtari, Reza Mirzaei.

If I take a guess I'd say that he's speaking about Kaveh and the "big" club is probably either Hajduk or a top Greek team (PAOK, AEK, Panathinaikos etc.. )
                  rezaei,ghaedi,mirzaei all have euro potential. But given how Kaveh has talked about going to europe recently, and after the embarrassment in ACL, there is no reason for him to remain in SS. He has been in good form.

Comment

So looks like namazi to ZA is NOT bs after all....the reports in Iran are legit. If the $ is right it's possible he will go
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Please tell me I am not the only one having the feeling of ecstasy with so many of our young players in Europe. When I started following TM, we were just hoping to get one or two members into Europe, now we are complaining why they are stuck in Russian league Feeling blessed to be TM/Iranian football fan right now

~Covfefe
                      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Karim was also his client, not anymore, Fazeli is Karim agent now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          So looks like namazi to ZA is NOT bs after all....the reports in Iran are legit. If the $ is right it's possible he will go
                          Daei dige chi migoft? Lol

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU1JHi3A...gged=teammelli

not sure how reliable, but again rumours regarding vitesse and rezaian. He needs to find a new club soon...

Comment

i guess italian league
                              look at his previous insta-posts
                              her visited some italian clubs

Comment

Originally posted by bahbah View Post
                                i guess italian league
                                look at his previous insta-posts
                                her visited some italian clubs
                                i cant find any of those pictures ...

Comment

Working...