No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Ali Karimi is better off leaving our football alone.

Comment

Ali is a legend. There's no question about that.

But unless he takes coaching seriously as Hashemian and Mahdavikia are doing, he should stay away from it all together.

Comment

Zob Ahan might sack Mojtaba Hosseini. Omid Namazi and Majid Saleh are their coaching candidates.
        http://90tv.ir/news/397886/%D8%AD%D8...A8%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

^ Omid Namazi? Really? He's still with the USA U-20 team and they're very much alive in the competition having defeated New Zealand 6-0.

Going to Zob Ahan will be digression for Namazi. Especially if they win the U-20 World Cup. It's highly unlikely he would sign with any Iranian club.

But then again, weirder things have occurred in the past.

Comment

Namazi is very good friends with Saeid Azari so if there's a team ever that he would coach in Iran it would be ZA but it won't happen....namazi is very focused on establishing his career in the US and he's in a good position to do that right now.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Namazi is very good friends with Saeid Azari so if there's a team ever that he would coach in Iran it would be ZA but it won't happen....namazi is very focused on establishing his career in the US and he's in a good position to do that right now.
              Namazi's parents are both Isfahanis. So the rumor makes sense. Omid's dad used to be a good tennis player. He also has a Phd in physical education.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                ^ Omid Namazi? Really? He's still with the USA U-20 team and they're very much alive in the competition having defeated New Zealand 6-0.

Going to Zob Ahan will be digression for Namazi. Especially if they win the U-20 World Cup. It's highly unlikely he would sign with any Iranian club.

But then again, weirder things have occurred in the past.
                He is the head coach of us u-18 not u-20

Comment

Sasan Ansari has offer from Russia?!?
                  http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1419691...B1%D8%AF%D8%9F

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    We can hope lol.. Although Dutch league would be better for a player like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Bazaar garmi cough cough
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        Namazi's parents are both Isfahanis. So the rumor makes sense. Omid's dad used to be a good tennis player. He also has a Phd in physical education.
                        Yeah exactly and like I said most importantly he is good buddies with azari that's the biggest link there. I'll find out tomorrow when I'm with Ali Daie to see what he knows about it....our mutual friend would be able to tell me if it's bs or true given those are his close friends as well.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Yeah exactly and like I said most importantly he is good buddies with azari that's the biggest link there. I'll find out tomorrow when I'm with Ali Daie to see what he knows about it....our mutual friend would be able to tell me if it's bs or true given those are his close friends as well.
                          You loved just casually throwing that in there didn't you, haha

It like "yeah I'll ask Leo DiCaprio what his favourite pizza is tomorrow night when we are out for drinks"

Comment

Name-dropper!!! :/

Comment

I wish our idiotic clubs, instead of wasting millions on useless, sub par imports (half of whom won't get to play even 90 min, leave and Sue for more millions in FIFA), would instead buy our U20, U18 players.
                              Chances of making more money off these lads is more than paying a billion tooman to a crippled foreign player

Comment

Sirous Pourmousavi - new headcoach of Foolad

Comment

Working...
                                X