Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Shoja can warm the bench at his beloved persepolis all year
    Sad that Shoja once was dubbed as future TM replacement to Seyed Jalal when he was at Mes Kerman. His game went downhill whenever he went to Tractor for sarbazi. Now he will go on to be a bench warmer on PP and become another average IPL player. Very sad but thats the norm with our players today. I am just hoping players like Mehdi Sharifi or other youngsters don't end up like him

Comment

Jerry Bengtson joined CD Saprissa from Costa Rica

Comment

Sad to see Jerry go. I think he was perfect at Perspolis and a good compliment to Taremi. I felt PP was missing that 2nd striker badly this year ever since Branko released him

Comment

SS management: Alimansour will remain in SS for another 2 years, fans should deal with it.

Thank you Alimansour.

http://90tv.ir/news/397334/%D8%AD%D9...A7%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            SS management: Alimansour will remain in SS for another 2 years, fans should deal with it.

Thank you Alimansour.

http://90tv.ir/news/397334/%D8%AD%D9...A7%D8%B1%D8%AF
            Wise choice.

We all agree that the result he got was terrible. But seriously, who are our other choices? Ghalenoei?

Whether we like it or not, he's our best choice at the moment.

Comment

Jalal Alimohammadi to stay at Sepahan for another year
              https://www.tarafdari.com/%D8%AE%D8%...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                Wise choice.

We all agree that the result he got was terrible. But seriously, who are our other choices? Ghalenoei?

I am fine with Mansourian kicking Perspolis ass 3-2 every year lol...... But on a serious note, like Camran said, what other options are available??? I mean after all, he took a team and turned them around after a dismal start. They will only grow and get better next season
                If anything, they would have to look at foreign coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Wise choice.

GN is mafia but he knows how to get result with stars. Majority of SS best results were achieved by Ghaleh. I rate GN's skills as a manager higher than Alimansour.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    GN is mafia but he knows how to get result with stars. Majority of SS best results were achieved by Ghaleh. I rate GN's skills as a manager higher than Alimansour.
                    GN also failed with an incredibly strong squad for ACL standards.

He had Farhad Majidi, Mojtaba Jabbari, Javad Nekounam, Andranik Teymourian, Jlloyd Samuel, Khosro Heydari, Sadeghi, Montazeri, Rahmati yet got knocked out by FC Seoul.

Not sure if all of these players were on the team that played the semi final, but most of them were. This is basically half of TM at that time.
                    Last edited by Camran khan; 05-31-2017, 09:27 AM.

Comment

GN was good at one point but other coaches have figured out his tactics. His motivational "general" personality has sort of worn off as well. He isn't as motivated to win titles like he once was

Comment

Mehdi Momeni joins Peykan

Comment

The beginning of the end begins for SS Khuzestan ^^^

Comment

dont follow pgl much but To me biggest talent of GN lies in his exceptional Team Picking mastery..!
                            he sure knows how to pick a talent-packed Team to win Domestic trophies..! but when it comes to competing in international tourneys, his tactical deficiencies become awfully exposed and his team gets undone sooner than later..!
                            if you give him a large budget and the authority to pick his own team from scratch then he would do well domestically..!!

Comment

What's happening with both Godwin mensha and ali rehema with Persepolis??? Both would be great additions leading up to the quarterfinal

Comment

Originally posted by ALIKARIMI_ View Post
                                What's happening with both Godwin mensha and ali rehema with Persepolis??? Both would be great additions leading up to the quarterfinal
                                no more weak Iraqi players in Iran! What has ali done to even be mentioned for a team like Persepolis

Comment

Working...
                                X