Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Breaking: Tractor chose Golmohammadi as their new coach. He is likely to sign the contract in the upcoming 24 hours

http://90tv.ir/news/395006/%D8%AA%D8...AF%DB%8C%D8%AF
    bad choice for Tractor. I think we need top foreign coaches for our top 5 teams in IPL. SS, PP, Sepahan, ZZ, Tractor. I honestly do not think we have anyone qualified to take the helm of top teams in iran. too much unprofessionalism, hasheh and pressure. only a non iranian can succeed
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      bad choice for Tractor. I think we need top foreign coaches for our top 5 teams in IPL. SS, PP, Sepahan, ZZ, Tractor. I honestly do not think we have anyone qualified to take the helm of top teams in iran. too much unprofessionalism, hasheh and pressure. only a non iranian can succeed
      I also somewhat agree. Foreign coaches should be placed in the First Division Clubs and Senior National Team preferably over Iranian coaches. The Lower national teams and leagues are in dire need of professional Iranian coaches, who may have some experience and can easily guide the team to success, as there would not be any language barriers. This is very important for our youth players as most of them play in the lower leagues and then get transferred over to the first division, unless they are prodigy from a division one club's youth team. History has shown which coaches fit better in what areas.

Comment

It's official.
        Last edited by 04041374; 05-24-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Heidenheim coach about the Rafiei interest: "That's nonsense and it wouldn't fit our philosophy."

http://www.swp.de/reutlingen/sport/f...-15052908.html

Comment

Abbaszadeh will most likely join Saipa.
            http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13960303000684

Comment

Heidenheim coach about the Rafiei interest: "That's nonsense and it wouldn't fit our philosophy."

http://www.swp.de/reutlingen/sport/f...-15052908.html
              He'll either Join an IPL or Qatari team. That's the best hecan get, alternatively , he may become another Sosha Makani, hanging around until a useless team pick him up.
              The problem with these kind of players is the professional attitude.

He's done enough bazragarzi with Belgium, Netherland and now zweite bundesliga.

Comment

Aria Hashemi joins NEC Nijmegen
                http://90tv.ir/news/395197/%D8%AA%DB...88%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  He'll either Join an IPL or Qatari team. That's the best hecan get, alternatively , he may become another Sosha Makani, hanging around until a useless team pick him up.
                  The problem with these kind of players is the professional attitude.

He's done enough bazragarzi with Belgium, Netherland and now zweite bundesliga.
                  Soroush was never linked with the Belgian and Dutch League, that was Rezaeian.

Comment

Soroush was never linked with the Belgian and Dutch League, that was Rezaeian.
                    My apologies. I misread it. I was also referring to rezaeian

Comment

That's a big step up. Maybe Jahanbakhsh acted as a referral.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                        Not actually. Aria Hashemi's father is manager of NEC II team and agent of JB.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                          What ever the case, nice to see one of our goal keeps not in the 3rd division of some barely qualified EU country lol.

But seriously come WCQ and the WC im really worried about our GK position.

Comment

Abbaszadeh joins Saipa. Good signing

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                              What ever the case, nice to see one of our goal keeps not in the 3rd division of some barely qualified EU country lol.

But seriously come WCQ and the WC im really worried about our GK position.
                              Actually he will play for the NEC reserves (and his father Amir is the coach) who are still in the lower league, I think in the 3rd division. So the Iranian source is false.

Aria looks like another case of simply not being good enough to make it in professional football but still try to catch up by taking advantage of his dad's resume and experience.

He's 23 and still hasn't played 1 single game for a professional club in the Jupiler League, let alone Eredivisie.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Actually he will play for the NEC reserves (and his father Amir is the coach) who are still in the lower league, I think in the 3rd division. So the Iranian source is false.

Aria looks like another case of simply not being good enough to make it in professional football but still try to catch up by taking advantage of his dad's resume and experience.

He's 23 and still hasn't played 1 single game for a professional club in the Jupiler League, let alone Eredivisie.
                                Dam.....welp....i got really excited there haha.

But seriously I have faith in Biero but he needs to find a higher club in EU. At this point the best keeper in Iran is still Rahmati, but i dont see him and CQ fixing things up.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X